PlayStation lays off 900 people + London studio closed

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I can back up my posts with facts numbers and evidence.

Your posts are just sony stan musings. ::manny:
Yet you can't disagree with it.

Folks in here saying everyone is going to PC/Mobile. Consoles aren't sustainable. Sony has "no" games.

"Win Console Wars brehs"

I guess if everything is day and date on gamepass, who needs competition?

:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yet you can't disagree with it.

Folks in here saying everyone is going to PC/Mobile. Consoles aren't sustainable. Sony has "no" games.

"Win Console Wars brehs"

I guess if everything is day and date on gamepass, who needs competition?

:manny:
Post anyone saying any of rhis
Everyone is rich and can afford a 1500+ PC (and upgrades over the next 2-3 years). Consoles are obsolete. No console after PS2 has mattered.

Sony is dead and 90% of folks in here anticipated it back in 2010 or some shyt.

:yeshrug:
I clearly disagreed with this post and asked you for proof of anyone making these claims.

You went off the deep end with some other shyt.

Just quote some posts of anyone saying the shyt you claimed everyone was saying.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I think it begs the question if the market leader is so successful and they're selling all these copies and systems what the hell do they have to do to not have to lay people off and cancel all these projects? How much more can they do other than be the market leader?

People clown Xbox for being on other platforms but even now a decent chunk of the division is business done on other platforms. They're also in distant 3rd so when they lay people off it's an indictment on their failures. What are Sony's layoffs an indictment on?
The insomniac leaks showed that sony doesn't really make as much profit as people thought.

Spending nearly half a billion to produce a game that might profit $100 million over many years if they're lucky, isn't exactly fast money.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Post anyone saying any of rhis

I clearly disagreed with this post and asked you for proof of anyone making these claims.

You went off the deep end with some other shyt.

Just quote some posts of anyone saying the shyt you claimed everyone was saying.
My bad, I assumed you understood what "in jest" meant.

:mjlol:
Win the console war brehs :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yes, it means you made up some shyt for sony stan daps, that’s what i said at first :ehh:

They may make 230 million in revenue put they don’t make any profit.
Loud and wrong. Working with incredible incorrect info. Not one word you typed is true or factual.

Reality is PC gaming is and has been bigger than console gaming for over 2 decades in a row.

PC has singular games than are bigger than entire console playerbases

More people will log into League of Legends today than people will turn on their playstation 5 and xbox combined

Your post wouldnt even make sense in 2004, the fact its 2024 and you still believe this just shows how incredibly retarded and out of touch some posters and console stans are on here
PlayStation had a good run

Nah bro the future is now, the kids all want PC's now. If anything, its the older folks who still play console hence the lagging sales. Palworld and Helldiver's are doing Nintendo 1st part numbers on PC. Baldur's Gate 3 sold a ton also.

:yeshrug:

but yea, cac tweets and sony daps or some shyt.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I think that’s anecdotal

I just don’t see the west giving up on consoles, I highly doubt people in the west got the know how to really research how to build pcs
It's a stupid idea. nikkas just want a PC for led fans and shyt :camby: