PlayStation lays off 900 people + London studio closed

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
If you're losing money despite hitting sales targets, ALL of them should be priced higher.

Now.....whether we are willing to pay that much.....that's a different discussion.
I’m just wondering where the money is going, is it really development or is it a bloated price tag on some bullshyt they don’t need

Red Money

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:scust: these companies ain’t shyt

Government jobs are stable....office shutdown you get transferred. They will freeze hiring, speed up retirements and get rid of contractors...but that's it. Only government workers that may get laid off are customers service oriented, but you safe in ya in an office.

These supposedly highly skilled workers choose a private sector business and knew the consequences. They probably like the break rooms and cafeterias with free food which the government doesn't do.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Government jobs are stable....office shutdown you get transferred. They will freeze hiring, speed up retirements and get rid of contractors...but that's it. Only government workers that may get laid off are customers service oriented, but you safe in ya in an office.

These supposedly highly skilled workers choose a private sector business and knew the consequences. They probably like the break rooms and cafeterias with free food which the government doesn't do.
There's risk and reward with everything you do. I chose nonprofit healthcare accounting. All things considered, I make a great deal of money. However, I make less here than I would working for blue cross, blue shield or a for profit medical network. However, we have a great business model, sitting on over 180 days cash on hand with a current ratio of over 5.0. We are honestly too liquid but we are growing and spending money.

All things willing, I'll never work for profit ever again because of the pressure to satisfy shareholders vs working for a mission. It's a whole different ballgame.