PlayStation is giving top tier members of its Stars loyalty program priority in customer support

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cool story bro, so outside of credit card companies, other digital entities that didn't require a purchase. Could you name just one?

You say I'm deflecting but that's you. When you name this one I will stand corrected. The fact I have to pull teeth tells me you're not and you can't

I win :win:

Now let's say you pull off the unlikely, I'm not going to scream I'M MELTING WHYYYYYYYYY
It's ok, right or wrong. Now provide just one or you can't.

I've noticed the Coli is a much more closed environment than most other places when it comes to info so I'll make sure to keep you updated on popular opinions on this very topic. The ign's etc of the world. Would you like to make a ban bet on what they gonna say about this? :smugbiden:

Any of the Big 5 banks when you are part of their Private Bank. You’re assigned a private banker who personally answers your questions and tends to your needs with the Bank.

You just got off months long bushing Courtdog. You really want to keep this going and go on another? :heh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Any of the Big 5 banks when you are part of their Private Bank. You’re assigned a private banker who personally answers your questions and tends to your needs with the Bank.

You just got off months long bushing Courtdog. You really want to keep this going and go on another? :heh:
You wrote all that, but no name :yawn:

Cool story about banks bro, I got a few banks. If I call the customer service at any of them they don't have me waiting.

And while I have an Amazon account, that's not required for proper customer service :facepalm:
Like, it's in the ghat damn name CUSTOMER SERVICE

It's a service provided to help you with your purchase from that company, people badly review places that have bad customer service You think how well they treat you for a videogame console should be based on who bought What first? Why are they doing this is a question you don't flinch to ask, just pay attention to the shiny rewards and ask no questions like good minions should right?

"don't be asking why nikka, you a hater if you ask"

-Gizmo Duck (if he was still alive)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Y’all really don’t have to defend every word said about sony. They gone be OK.

This is not a big deal but an unnecessary unforced error. Sony’s been having a lot of them lately. They are feeling themselves again.

No reason “better customer service” should be locked behind a paywall, that’s crazy. It’s not even something that will effect most people or that anyone would actually notice or care about. But to put it in official policy and brag about it like some type of positive perk for users, shows they are kinda out of touch with everyone but their most loyal fans.

These things keep piling up and sony is starting to see a major shift in the way playstation is being covered in the media. They are losing all their goodwill, people are tired of their shyt.

Once again they are leaving the door open for xbox to walk in and snatch up some fans.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

This is not a big deal but an unnecessary unforced error. Sony’s been having a lot of them lately. They are feeling themselves again.

No reason “better customer service” should be locked behind a paywall, that’s crazy. It’s not even something that will effect most people or that anyone would actually notice or care about. But to put it in official policy and brag about it like some type of positive perk for users, shows they are kinda out of touch with everyone but their most loyal fans.

These things keep piling up and sony is starting to see a major shift in the way playstation is being covered in the media. They are losing all their goodwill, people are tired of their shyt.

Once again they are leaving the door open for xbox to walk in and snatch up some fans.
You talking bulshyt, I am the PS5, my loyal minions will NEVER give me up :damn:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No reason “better customer service” should be locked behind a paywall, that’s crazy.

It’s not even something that will effect most people or that anyone would actually notice or care about.

But to put it in official policy and brag about it like some type of positive perk for users, shows they are kinda out of touch with everyone but their most loyal fans.

It’s nOT evEN SoMethING tHAT WIlL EffeCT mOSt pEoPLE Or thaT AnYoNE would aCtuaLly NotICE or carE AboUt.

It’s nOT evEN SoMethING tHAT WIlL EffeCT mOSt pEoPLE Or thaT AnYoNE would aCtuaLly NotICE or carE AboUt.

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like i said, y’all nikkas form like voltron to fight for sony. It’s really crazy :huhldup:

Even around the web most sony fans are at least like “yeah that ain’t cool”

But here, on the coli, y’all gone fight hard, no matter what. :wow:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You wrote all that, but no name :yawn:

Cool story about banks bro, I got a few banks. If I call the customer service at any of them they don't have me waiting.

And while I have an Amazon account, that's not required for proper customer service :facepalm:
Like, it's in the ghat damn name CUSTOMER SERVICE

It's a service provided to help you with your purchase from that company, people badly review places that have bad customer service You think how well they treat you for a videogame console should be based on who bought What first? Why are they doing this is a question you don't flinch to ask, just pay attention to the shiny rewards and ask no questions like good minions should right?

"don't be asking why nikka, you a hater if you ask"

-Gizmo Duck (if he was still alive)

Play obtuse and ignorant when you literally have nothing substantive to stand on. It's okay breh, at least you tried.:therethere:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Like i said, y’all nikkas form like voltron to fight for sony. It’s really crazy :huhldup:

Even around the web most sony fans are at least like “yeah that ain’t cool”

But here, on the coli, y’all gone fight hard, no matter what. :wow:
You, @The Mad Titan, @Leasy and @daze23 doing the same thing but to concern troll.