PlayStation is giving top tier members of its Stars loyalty program priority in customer support

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's exactky what it is lmao. These guys be doing the same shyt they hate Gizmo for.
You see it huh? Cats on here be Resetera all in everything but verbiage. Paying more to get more is bad but these dudes have no issues extending that logic to other premium memberships they pay for. Why can't I get free games every month without paying for it? Why do I have to pay for a separate Gamepass membership for PC? Ain't 1 enough? Lol.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Broke nikka Babble.
4LaWv.gif

Not one cat in here doesn't have at least one premium membership with something getting additional benefits over the regular memberships. Not 1. :snooze:
Hold up. So I basically qualify for this by default?

" However, some users are upset that the Level 4 tier, which is unlocked after buying four full-price games from the PlayStation Store and earning 128 rare trophies, rewards players with improved customer service.

According to Sony, the Level 4 tier perks include a commemorative collectible, and a promise that “when contacting PlayStation Customer Support, you will be given priority in the chat order”. "

200.gif

Well excuse me casuals. There's a real gamer in need here.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You see it huh? Cats on here be Resetera all in everything but verbiage. Paying more to get more is bad but these dudes have no issues extending that logic to other premium memberships they pay for. Why can't I get free games every month without paying for it? Why do I have to pay for a separate Gamepass membership for PC? Ain't 1 enough? Lol.
Game Pass on Xbox and PC are separate?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
so you buy 4 games in the PlayStation store to get to level 4 and then you'll be taken to the top of the chat
i wonder if they'll say something like full-priced games only
it won't matter anyway you're still getting that same rep who don't give af :dead:
also this is a japan complaining about it. they usually get them to move

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game Pass on Xbox and PC are separate?
Yup. Either pay for one or just buy Ultimate for both. Why can't "Xbox game pass" just let me play everywhere on all my devices? I mean that's what that nikka Philly be saying on stage but queue the MSFT dikk riders about to lecture me on the logistics and loopholes to exploit the price :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
so you buy 4 games in the PlayStation store to get to level 4 and then you'll be taken to the top of the chat
i wonder if they'll say something like full-priced games only
it won't matter anyway you're still getting that same rep who don't give af :dead:
also this is a japan complaining about it. they usually get them to move
Can you imagine that customer service robo message?

"Thank you for calling Sony customer service. Please listen as our menu options have changed. If you are a playstation plus essential subscriber, the next rep will be available in 3 hours. If you are a Playstation Plus Premium member, the next available rep will be called off of their lunch break to assist you immediately".

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yup. Either pay for one or just buy Ultimate for both. Why can't "Xbox game pass" just let me play everywhere on all my devices? I mean that's what that nikka Philly be saying on stage but queue the MSFT dikk riders about to lecture me on the logistics and loopholes to exploit the price :mjlol:
:dahell: I swore if I signed up for Gamepass ultimate on my xbox I would just be able to log in on my pc and play those same games. You tellin me I have to pay for the same exact service twice? :dahell::dahell:
:dahell:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Selective logic, gamer entitlement. Its all nonsense. I just care about the games.

I pretty much owned every Sony console outside the Vita and never had to call support once so this shyt is just concern trolling to me.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: I swore if I signed up for Gamepass ultimate on my xbox I would just be able to log in on my pc and play those same games. You tellin me I have to pay for the same exact service twice? :dahell::dahell:
:dahell:
Nah If you have Ultimate you can use it on both. I'm saying with the faux whining you see online, people who paid for Xbox Game pass originally just ponied up and paid for another higher tier just to play on PC if they want but didn't have that same entitlement.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony stans something else.

Getting Priority in customer support because you sub to the highest tier is laughable. Especially for something like videogame streaming and downloads.
This isn't some kind of repair service or warranty like a dell or HP premium care package.
It's literally you getting quicker CS support because you pay for the highest tier service, there is no reason two people with PSN should call in for the same thing and because he has PSN++ he gets serviced quicker. At the very least it should be offered as something you can purchase separately and then is bundled into the highest tier. That would at least make sense.
But sony stans gonna act like aint nothing wrong or off about it. But hey Playstation already knows there player base, told them they gonna pay more for games, the system and now quicker customer service and they still don't see a problem of any kind :mjlol: