PlayStation is giving top tier members of its Stars loyalty program priority in customer support

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
how often do you need to chat with customer support? and when you do, it's because you need help with a product/service you paid for, which should be all the 'priority' you need. is their customer service chat so busy that this is necessary?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how often do you need to chat with customer support? and when you do, it's because you need help with a product/service you paid for, which should be all the 'priority' you need. is their customer service chat so busy that this is necessary?
Playstation's customer support has been terrible. I don't know if thats changed within this year tho.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Selective logic, gamer entitlement. Its all nonsense. I just care about the games.

I pretty much owned every Sony console outside the Vita and never had to call support once so this shyt is just concern trolling to me.

why you saying the obvious out loud :damn:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand what the issue is here.

It's a loyalty program giving people rewards for their loyalty. If they didn't do it, then the complaint would be that they're not giving their most dedicated customers any kickbacks.

Also, serious question, who's out here contacting their customer support, and for what? I legitimately haven't ever had a reason to reach out to them.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't understand what the issue is here.

It's a loyalty program giving people rewards for their loyalty. If they didn't do it, then the complaint would be that they're not giving their most dedicated customers any kickbacks.

Also, serious question, who's out here contacting their customer support, and for what? I legitimately haven't ever had a reason to reach out to them.
There isn't one. This is just dumb concern trolling and controversy fishing.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've preached for years that something sinister is going on, like PlayStation is dumbing down it's gamers and I'm being dead ass.

You would think they all agreed in a discord chat to play this dumb :wtf:
Did I stutter? :unimpressed:

You gonna give more priority to people who invest in you. Not even monetarily and shyt. If you fukk wit me more, I'll fukk with you more. That's reality.
What does that have to do with customer service?
That's life b. :unimpressed:

You got Amazon Prime or just a regular Amazon Membership? :mjpls:

Got Gamepass ULtimate or just Xbox Live Gold? :mjpls:

You pay more, you get more.
Customer service is not a Gamepass perk :dahell:
What's wrong with this? Or is this another daily "Sony did something-spin as bad" thread?
Customer service being tied to who buys the most? I know you all are rich with 85in LGs but what about those who haven't bought 4 games yet? Maybe you're a kid... if you have a customer service issue you get pushed to the back of the line because you're not rich

And there's nothing wrong with this? :stop:
That's exactky what it is lmao. These guys be doing the same shyt they hate Gizmo for.
Gizmo is chatting with Coli customer service right now :patrice:
The same thing happens for virtually any service out there. But we console warring here so fukk Sony :mjlol:
Name one that does this :popcorn3:
When these guys talk about Game Pass they're usually referring to the highest tier which includes both Xbox and PC Game Pass.

Both of them separately have different catalogs of games (PC catalog is inferior).
There's only one Gamepass idiot
:dahell: I swore if I signed up for Gamepass ultimate on my xbox I would just be able to log in on my pc and play those same games. You tellin me I have to pay for the same exact service twice? :dahell::dahell:
:dahell:
You don't have Gamepass :dahell:

Nah If you have Ultimate you can use it on both. I'm saying with the faux whining you see online, people who paid for Xbox Game pass originally just ponied up and paid for another higher tier just to play on PC if they want but didn't have that same entitlement.
There's only one tier :stopitslime:

Look guys, I'm being so so sincere when I say y'all need to logoff. This isn't healthy, and I see this behavior in trump supporters and others like flat earthers/etc. y'all reaching cult levels with this and it's scary. I'm going to exit now, you gentlemen have a blessed day

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've preached for years that something sinister is going on, like PlayStation is dumbing down it's gamers and I'm being dead ass.

You would think they all agreed in a discord chat to play this dumb :wtf:

What does that have to do with customer service?

Customer service is not a Gamepass perk :dahell:

Customer service being tied to who buys the most? I know you all are rich with 85in LGs but what about those who haven't bought 4 games yet? Maybe you're a kid... if you have a customer service issue you get pushed to the back of the line because you're not rich

And there's nothing wrong with this? :stop:

Gizmo is chatting with Coli customer service right now :patrice:

Name one that does this :popcorn3:

There's only one Gamepass idiot

You don't have Gamepass :dahell:

There's only one tier :stopitslime:

Look guys, I'm being so so sincere when I say y'all need to logoff. This isn't healthy, and I see this behavior in trump supporters and others like flat earthers/etc. y'all reaching cult levels with this and it's scary. I'm going to exit now, you gentlemen have a blessed day

American Express. They literally have separate queues for Centuion cardholders :skip: