PlayStation is giving top tier members of its Stars loyalty program priority in customer support

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You, @The Mad Titan, @Leasy and @daze23 doing the same thing but to concern troll.

Concerned. I just disagree with the premise of including support behind a pay wall when video games touches all ages and consumers across the board. This is not like Hilton honors etc.. you get privileges being included in those honor programs..

What are you getting with Playstation?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Concerned. I just disagree with the premise of including support behind a pay wall when video games touches all ages and consumers across the board. This is not like Hilton honors etc.. you get privileges being included in those honor programs..

Games

see y’all in November

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Concerned? :heh:

I’m not doing anything.

My post was a reasonable take. And got multiple quotes and you weirdo stan’s fighting for sonys honor.

Y’all really got issues :mjlol:
Forming like Voltron :wow:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Like all busineses that practice this method.. You usually have dedicated lines for support etc.. Sony is dumb and then they don't offer anything free. I have Hilton honors where I can get free rooms etc.. Sony cheap ass ain't doing that.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
IndelibleYellowAmericanmarten-size_restricted.gif

Passing up all you bronze trophy having broke boys on hold.
full

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
You see it huh? Cats on here be Resetera all in everything but verbiage. Paying more to get more is bad but these dudes have no issues extending that logic to other premium memberships they pay for. Why can't I get free games every month without paying for it? Why do I have to pay for a separate Gamepass membership for PC? Ain't 1 enough? Lol.
Half the cats are Resetera brehs. Have the same username over there as well. I'll be lurking over there and see a brehs name pop up. Got me looking like weebay.

:ohhh: