PlayStation is giving top tier members of its Stars loyalty program priority in customer support

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Can you imagine that customer service robo message?

"Thank you for calling Sony customer service. Please listen as our menu options have changed. If you are a playstation plus essential subscriber, the next rep will be available in 3 hours. If you are a Playstation Plus Premium member, the next available rep will be called off of their lunch break to assist you immediately".
:russ:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
American Express. They literally have separate queues for Centuion cardholders :skip:
That's different tho, you can't compare credit card practices to customer service for a product you bought :stopitslime:

Imagine ordering from Uber eats and if your order is wrong they'll see if you're a Uber one member which can be pretty clutch if you're on a budget...

If you read what the program does it also gives you digital money when you earn “points” and it’s free just gotta sign up for it:yeshrug:
Sounds something like Xbox rewards where they pay you to play games or to surf (pause :whoa: ) on Bing

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I've preached for years that something sinister is going on, like PlayStation is dumbing down it's gamers and I'm being dead ass.

You would think they all agreed in a discord chat to play this dumb :wtf:

What does that have to do with customer service?

Customer service is not a Gamepass perk :dahell:

Customer service being tied to who buys the most? I know you all are rich with 85in LGs but what about those who haven't bought 4 games yet? Maybe you're a kid... if you have a customer service issue you get pushed to the back of the line because you're not rich

And there's nothing wrong with this? :stop:

Gizmo is chatting with Coli customer service right now :patrice:

Name one that does this :popcorn3:

There's only one Gamepass idiot

You don't have Gamepass :dahell:

:dahell:

There's only one tier :stopitslime:

Look guys, I'm being so so sincere when I say y'all need to logoff. This isn't healthy, and I see this behavior in trump supporters and others like flat earthers/etc. y'all reaching cult levels with this and it's scary. I'm going to exit now, you gentlemen have a blessed day
I have gamepass ultimate doofus. I did a year with one of those buy the code here, and upgrade for $1 or whatever a while back.
I just never tried to download any of the games on my gaming pc.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I have gamepass ultimate doofus. I did a year with one of those buy the code here, and upgrade for $1 or whatever a while back.
I just never tried to download any of the games on my gaming pc.
Nobody has :manny:
You seemed like you was confused about the tiers but there's only one. And I figured you had it...

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's different tho, you can't compare credit card practices to customer service for a product you bought :stopitslime:

Imagine ordering from Uber eats and if your order is wrong they'll see if you're a Uber one member which can be pretty clutch if you're on a budget...

Sounds something like Xbox rewards where they pay you to play games or to surf (pause :whoa: ) on Bing

You told me to name one and I did. Now you’re moving the goalposts :mjlol:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Never of heard of this program, but i just googled and it apparently hasn't even started yet. Begins on OCt 5th and is free to join.
So not understanding people acting victimized by this already, just seems like marketing to get you to sign up.
People just glancing over this :deadrose:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

That's what they do.

But Phil said the games been coming every year since 2014..... but they still on the same damn games :mjlol:

White man got these goofies hypnotized.

"Bawse said we getting new games one day!!! :gladbron: "

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You moved it by trying to compare credit to buying physical items.

If you buy something and there's an issue with it, you have to go to customer service. You spending $500 plus on it. A credit card is given to you, and they make money having you in these positions. (Only way even) It's not and never was a fair practice and nobody in the history of time believes it is. Totally different, but play dumb.

Now that you're done with the bull, name just one
I'm sure it exist, maybe a loanshark?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You moved it by trying to compare credit to buying physical items.

If you buy something and there's an issue with it, you have to go to customer service. You spending $500 plus on it. A credit card is given to you, and they make money having you in these positions. (Only way even) It's not and never was a fair practice and nobody in the history of time believes it is. Totally different, but play dumb.

Now that you're done with the bull, name just one
I'm sure it exist, maybe a loanshark?

You’re trying to deflect so hard right now but it’s not working :mjlol:

I said virtually any service out there does something similar to what this is doing, and you told me to name one. You didn’t specify anything else but I’m moving goalposts as I did exactly as you asked :mjlol:

The premise here is priority of customer service. That’s it. Doesn’t matter what product in question is, we are focusing on customer service. There are several places that place priority service on people who pay more. This isn’t a new concept at all. Y’all are just concern trolling because it’s Sony and y’all have a weird attitude with console warring. :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You’re trying to deflect so hard right now but it’s not working :mjlol:

I said virtually any service out there does something similar to what this is doing, and you told me to name one. You didn’t specify anything else but I’m moving goalposts as I did exactly as you asked :mjlol:

The premise here is priority of customer service. That’s it. Doesn’t matter what product in question is, we are focusing on customer service. There are several places that place priority service on people who pay more. This isn’t a new concept at all. Y’all are just concern trolling because it’s Sony and y’all have a weird attitude with console warring. :mjlol:
Cool story bro, so outside of credit card companies, other digital entities that didn't require a purchase. Could you name just one?

You say I'm deflecting but that's you. When you name this one I will stand corrected. The fact I have to pull teeth tells me you're not and you can't

I win :win:

Now let's say you pull off the unlikely, I'm not going to scream I'M MELTING WHYYYYYYYYY
It's ok, right or wrong. Now provide just one or you can't.

I've noticed the Coli is a much more closed environment than most other places when it comes to info so I'll make sure to keep you updated on popular opinions on this very topic. The ign's etc of the world. Would you like to make a ban bet on what they gonna say about this? :smugbiden: