Playstation Hits A Cold 50 Mill (X-Box Losing 1-3)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where in the article did it mention Starfield, which you mentioned first before the X box stans even came in here? You added that shyt on your own.

Stand on it instead of trying to cop pleas.

Biggest November in PS history breh. :whoo:

Player excitement for PS5 is higher than ever making this the biggest November for PlayStation consoles sold through to consumers. This momentum has been driven by recent hits such as the critically acclaimed PS5 game Marvel's Spider-Man 2 from Insomniac Games, as well as celebrated partner titles including Baldur's Gate 3 from Larian Studios, and Alan Wake 2 from Remedy Entertainment and Epic Games.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Selling slower than PS4 with hella discounts and sony’s profits in the tank.

But at least it’s selling more than xbox tho :wow:
Capture_decran_2023-12-20_a_14.20.16.png

those small xthot victories

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Biggest November in PS history breh. :whoo:

Player excitement for PS5 is higher than ever making this the biggest November for PlayStation consoles sold through to consumers. This momentum has been driven by recent hits such as the critically acclaimed PS5 game Marvel's Spider-Man 2 from Insomniac Games, as well as celebrated partner titles including Baldur's Gate 3 from Larian Studios, and Alan Wake 2 from Remedy Entertainment and Epic Games.
Is that supposed to mean anything to me?

I don't stan these companies in the way that you and other posters do in this subforum.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I look at these numbers with no more than curiosity now. All will be laid bare in January when their fiscal year financials with Activision consolidated come out. That will let me know how well their strategy of Xbox everywhere is working. Admittedly, I've played Starfield and Hi-Fi Rush more on the Rog Ally than I did the Series X. A lot of that is a function of me now needing to get my nine year old his own Series X but it makes for a good time to play when at work or elsewhere and I have 15-20 minutes to kill. Right now, my only deduction is that Microsoft needs to eat some of the cost of the consoles.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Is the best comeback that you could come up with? I literally included both Sony and Xbox stans in my original comment, which you obviously didn't before you bothered to respond.

You're obviously a stan which is why you took offense to what I said.

These dudes just playing Mean Girls Online breh, let them have their fun :lolbron: