Playstation Hits A Cold 50 Mill (X-Box Losing 1-3)

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Starfield a killer app. :russ:

PS5 sales grew about 65 per cent to 22.5mn units this year, according to Ampere estimates, while sales of the latest Xbox fell about 15 per cent to 7.6mn. Sales of Nintendo's Switch, which debuted in 2017 and is likely to be replaced by a new console next year, fell 18 per cent to 16.4mn.
Damn!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Amazing how y'all Stan's instantly go back to "we selling so we must be the best"

Meanwhile you have Internal documents that literally show you how unsustainable the whole process is without changes

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Is that supposed to mean anything to me?

I don't stan these companies in the way that you and other posters do in this subforum.
Sony success gives us stans a great gaming experience it’s easy
We gotta right to shyt on M$ and starfield so stop tryna come here being all righteousness tryna stop us from shytting on nikkas that been relentlessly taking shots at the gawds.
and since you coming in like this you might as well be an opp a man without a country tryna play them away games

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Sony success gives us stans a great gaming experience it’s easy
We gotta right to shyt on M$ and starfield so stop tryna come here being all righteousness tryna stop us from shytting on nikkas that been relentlessly taking shots at the gawds.
and since you coming in like this you might as well be an opp a man without a country tryna play them away games
I don’t think you realize how corny this shyt sounds :mjlol:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think you realize how corny this shyt sounds :mjlol:
Idgaf
Tryna tell a nikka that we shouldn’t bang on them fools
You easily could’ve ignored the thread since you saw what it was about due to the title yet you came here tryna police nikkas on this console war shyt
Yall as effective as the UN :camby: so make yaself a favor and keep it moving
Coming from ya so mighty high horse to play in the mud with us :mjgrin: and claim you ain’t dirty :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Idgaf
You easily could’ve ignored the thread since you saw what it was about due to the title yet you came here tryna police nikkas on this console war shyt
Coming from ya so mighty high horse to play in the mud with us :mjgrin: and claim you ain’t dirty :mjlol:
apollo-creed.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Idgaf
Again I hope you realize how corny this shyt sounds :mjlol:

You’re getting emotional and triggered when I called out Xbox stans as well and not just Sony :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Larrys don’t wanna play anymore, huh? :lolbron:

@Thavoiceofthevoiceless bbiggest stan on here, there were like 11 threads created yesterday trolling about the hack and he was nowhere to be found but sneak dapping anti-playstation posts like always. Now he’s all

rodney-king-get-along.gif

Head ass :umad:
Again I literally called out Xbox stans in my original comment as well

The fact that dudes are in here getting so triggered and emotional over what I said is proving my point. If you weren’t a stan, then you wouldn’t have anything to get emotional about :mjlol: