Playstation Getting Heavy Into That Accessory/Hardware Game (PS5 Pro, Streaming Handheld)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this device basically provides the ability to stream games you already own without requiring you to subscribe to a separate service, I could see them having some success with this if they make iit available at an affordable price. But what's gonna really make it stand out, and by extension probably increase the price, is the ability to play games directly off the system, albeit at a lesser performance. The beauty of Steam Deck is that it essentially allows for all of that so hopefully they can find a happy medium.

The ability to play PS5 games on it alone means there's a place in the market for it (even if it's small) and there would support by default which is major issue that the Vita suffered from. I could see a lot of people that travel picking it up who want a console experience on-the-go.

And that render looks like absolute shyt :mjlol:

It HAS to have some offline capabilities. Nobody wants something thats only useful at home on your local WiFi

Ever trying using a backbone/cell phone over the internet for remote play? It's ass...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t need a handheld but 150-200 they might get me.

shyt is ugly as hell but i actually think it’d be more comfortable because its shaped like an actual form fitting ergonomic controller, instead of a square pad. So pretty much if you like the way the Dualsense feels its just mimicking the feel of it

sony_project_q_handheld.0.jpg

Knowing sony they are gonna try and match the other streaming handhelds and price it at 300

does-it-come-in-black-batman.gif

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I don’t need a handheld but 150-200 they might get me.

shyt is ugly as hell but i actually think it’d be more comfortable because its shaped like an actual form fitting ergonomic controller, instead of a square pad. So pretty much if you like the way the Dualsense feels its just mimicking the feel of it

sony_project_q_handheld.0.jpg

Knowing sony they are gonna try and match the other streaming handhelds and price it at 300

does-it-come-in-black-batman.gif
Im with you, 200 or less I’m buying. Hopefully they don’t mess this up