Playstation Event 2020 - June 11th [1PM Pacific Time] [OT]

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This event didn't do a good job of selling me on the PS5 at launch. Out of the exclusives, we're getting Spider-Man 2, Godfall (looked like trash), and some indie games. Then way later down the road you get HZD 2, and Demon's Souls. That's it? The rest are multiplat as far as we know. Great presentation overall, and I'd say half of the games looked good, in particular Ghostwire Tokyo and Deathloop caught my eye, but nothing really jumped out at me and said BUY THE PS5 RIGHT NOW.

No backwards compatibility news, weak launch lineup, no online service news to combat xbox game pass, no price. Very disappointed to not get that info.

Again, very beatable event for Xbox. If they come out the gate with good BC, a solid launch lineup, Xbox Game Pass, and a solid price, they can get the edge in year 1-2 of launch.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I knew 1080P/30fps trailer would not be a good idea but that always happens with new games. 4K trailers look stupid :wow:

Also new screenshot of Demon's Souls
demons_souls_ps5_reveal_screen_2.jpg

demons_souls_ps5_reveal_screen_3.jpg

demons_souls_ps5_reveal_screen_1.jpg

Anyone asking for Bloodborne 2 but think this won't scratch that itch is pouring smucker's jelly on themselves. This is literally From Software's first "Souls" game.
Bluepoint are remake gods. Ready for them to remake God Of War

Daps
I knew 1080P/30fps trailer would not be a good idea but that always happens with new games. 4K trailers look stupid :wow:

Also new screenshot of Demon's Souls
demons_souls_ps5_reveal_screen_3.jpg

demons_souls_ps5_reveal_screen_1.jpg

Anyone asking for Bloodborne 2 but think this won't scratch that itch is pouring smucker's jelly on themselves. This is literally From Software's first "Souls" game.
Hard to believe anyone would still not be impressed by next gen graphics/SSD capabilities after re-watching some of the trailers in 4k
Ratchet & Clank probably shows only a glimpse of what the SSD is capable of
Imagine a couple of years from now

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Sony is the only one that cut the PS4 off to try to force people into buying PS5.

Y’all somehow spin that as a good thing from Sony and a negative that Microsoft is still supporting the one.
Fam. Where does it say Sony is cutting PS4 off? This is something they have never done as a company. I would like a source for that.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
so the hardware looks fragile. I hope that joint can lie flat at least. I think I'll get this for my son and get myself the Xbox. play all the exclusives on his shyt

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
All you dudes who were clutching your pearls over the idea of playing as Miles for a full game

:umad:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This event didn't do a good job of selling me on the PS5 at launch. Out of the exclusives, we're getting Spider-Man 2, Godfall (looked like trash), and some indie games. Then way later down the road you get HZD 2, and Demon's Souls. That's it? The rest are multiplat as far as we know. Great presentation overall, and I'd say half of the games looked good, in particular Ghostwire Tokyo and Deathloop caught my eye, but nothing really jumped out at me and said BUY THE PS5 RIGHT NOW.

No backwards compatibility news, weak launch lineup, no online service news to combat xbox game pass, no price. Very disappointed to not get that info.

Again, very beatable event for Xbox. If they come out the gate with good BC, a solid launch lineup, Xbox Game Pass, and a solid price, they can get the edge in year 1-2 of launch.
No Series X exclusives for a year fam.