Playstation Event 2020 - June 11th [1PM Pacific Time] [OT]

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Game looked dope but I’ll likely skip the day one release. Doesn’t really do it for me. Sony dropped the ball. They should have released a Bloodborne sequel.

Sony hasn't even asked From to start a "Bloodborne" sequel. At least not as recently as a few months ago.

Not really sure what is going on in Sony's mind with that. It's one of the most critically acclaimed games of last gen.

Fred.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
first impressions for these games is gonna mainly be high praise for the 3d audio and immersive in game play with the controller. Ratchet and Clank and HZD2 will probably be the first to take full advantage of it.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
image0.jpg

:lolbron:

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps
Quite frankly, there's no reason whatsoever to be buying Xbox over Playstation anymore. I say that as someone who bought the Xbox One first. Microsoft hit it out of the park with the 360, but the PS4 absolutely shyts on Xbox One when it comes to exclusives, and it looks like that's gonna be the case again this time around.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
That shyt put 2k20 to shame graphic wise. The lighting. Animations. Foot planting. Zion signature walk. That shyt look crazy. 2k20 now like dated af

then you buy it and realize lighting still sucks, jerseys still look off, players are still sliding, crowd still trash, players are wayyy too big for the court, more badges, which introduces more bs into the game, players are fumbling the ball still, bricking layups, face scans still look off for 70% of the league, more microtransactions, more bs to walk through. Now to change your shoes you need to call an Uber from your Android phone(you can buy different phones with vc now), sit through a 30 sec car ride with a radio advert in the background, pay the Uber, with vc of course. Go inside foot locker walk past all the Tv’s hanging, which are all showing ads for shows on Fox then find the shoes you want. But now you can get sweat on your calves so it’s all worth it :mjgrin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Spider-Man and Horizon is holiday 2020 if I recall correctly. Resident evil I didn’t see any release window. None of the games said they were launch titles though...that’s for sure.
They say no release window for Horizon.

Spidey probably the only one cause it seems kinda an expansion instead of a full sequel.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I’m not sure what this has to do with anything?:dahell:
What I’m saying is I’m pretty sure PS4 games are gonna still be releasing. shyt. There’s high end AAA games releasing STILL this year for PS4 months before the PS5 drops. Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t see anywhere that says PS4 is gonna be cut off. And that’s on top of them releasing PS5 exclusives in 2020 and in 2021. Meanwhile Series X won’t see an exclusive game until 2022. And u know what? Fine. But how the fukk can anyone bigging up Xbox complain about Sony showing games that are releasing 2021 and 2022? It makes no sense.