Playstation Event 2020 - June 11th [1PM Pacific Time] [OT]

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That doesn’t mean games still won’t be releasing on the PS4. shyt PS3 games weren’t on PS2 like that but PS2 still had its own exclusive games dropping. shyt God Of War dropped on PS2 and NOT PS3 and that’s after PS3 dropped.
nikka READ I said Sony themselves would stop supporting it in order to force people to buy a PS5.

Microsoft decided to not arbitrarily cut off support and committed to still dropping new games on the one for at least another year.

Somehow, someway in your Sony stan brain this is a positive thing for Sony and a negative thing for Xbox :mindblown:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When was the last console u bought that was worth day one purchase? Imma say PS2.

Honestly, probably the Dreamcast.:mjlol:

I really wanted to get a PS5 day 1 just because it's been that long (since the DC) that I experienced the hype and excitement of copping a console day 1. But at the same time I'm not gonna buy it just to have it. I can't really justify copping day 1 with what I've seen so far.

Fred.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'll report back after peeping the 4k 60fps trailers on my OLED :shaq:

New console is looking cool though, I always wanted a white PS3 and PS4 but I never got them :mjcry:. Hopefully that two tone sticks around for the mid gen refresh :mjlit:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Untitled-4d0b8987dcede2d85.gif

Untitled-6eeaf316b0b5a94d0.gif

:wow:

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps
The digital only version is worrying. It's looking more and more like physical media is on its way out, which sucks as a collector. I'm not a huge fan of digital buying. I prefer actually feeling like I own the game.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
nikka READ I said Sony themselves would stop supporting it in order to force people to buy a PS5.

Microsoft decided to not arbitrarily cut off support and committed to still dropping new games on the one for at least another year.

Somehow, someway in your Sony stan brain this is a positive thing for Sony and a negative thing for Xbox :mindblown:
Microsoft must have learned their lesson after what they did with the 360 lol.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

What the fukk are u arguing about? WHERE does it say Sony will STOP supporting the PS4? As in cut them off? They were still supporting the fukking VITA up until like a year and some change ago. They can drop exclusive games for PS5. And multiplats n shyt like that still hit PS4. It doesn’t even say anywhere that some of these games won’t be on PS4 as well. UR the one trying to paint them making exclusive games for a next gen console a bad thing. When it’s been that way since the fukking dawn of console gaming. Ur trying to flip the narrative. Cut the bullshyt out fam.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Honestly, probably the Dreamcast.:mjlol:

I really wanted to get a PS5 day 1 just because it's been that long (since the DC) that I experienced the hype and excitement of copping a console day 1. But at the same time I'm not gonna buy it just to have it. I can't really justify copping day 1 with what I've seen so far.

Fred.
I feel u. Dreamcast Day 1 lineup was one of the GOATS. But word no point of wasting money if u don’t feel like u have to.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What the fukk are u arguing about? WHERE does it say Sony will STOP supporting the PS4? As in cut them off? They were still supporting the fukking VITA up until like a year and some change ago. They can drop exclusive games for PS5. And multiplats n shyt like that still hit PS4. It doesn’t even say anywhere that some of these games won’t be on PS4 as well. UR the one trying to paint them making exclusive games for a next gen console a bad thing. When it’s been that way since the fukking dawn of console gaming. Ur trying to flip the narrative. Cut the bullshyt out fam.
nikka are you retarded?

If they stop making games for PS4 then what have the done.:what: