Playstation Event 2020 - June 11th [1PM Pacific Time] [OT]

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Not any that I saw besides them saying that every ps5 owner will get GTA online for free. Which I rolled my eyes at. How many times are they gonna re-release GTA V? And why did they specifically say GTA online? Are they excluding the story portion?

It's like the success of GTAV mainly online has ruined the company. They are just cashing out on it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They say no release window for Horizon.

Spidey probably the only one cause it seems kinda an expansion instead of a full sequel.
Spidey looked like a full game to me. I’m hype about that one. A shame the only games that excited me are sequels but that’s fine. To keep it 100% of the two consoles...at this current moment the only CONFIRMED launch title I’m excited about is Halo. Sony hasn’t nailed down any dates though.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Spidey looked like a full game to me. I’m hype about that one. A shame the only games that excited me are sequels but that’s fine. To keep it 100% of the two consoles...at this current moment the only CONFIRMED launch title I’m excited about is Halo. Sony hasn’t nailed down any dates though.
Yeah I know it’s a full game, but it’s kinda like uncharted Lost Legacy as opposed to a proper sequel. That’s how they got it done so quick. It probably started as DLC and got big enough to stand alone as a full game.

Daps
Game looked basura.
I literally said out loud “they need to returnal the money they wasted on this crap”.
game looks like the gameplay of Recore with the art direction of mass effect andromeda or Anthem
to be fair you have to watch the trailers for a lot of these games in 4k
that 1080p compressed stream wasn't shyt
watch ratchet and clank, horizon, and spiderman in 4k

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What I’m saying is I’m pretty sure PS4 games are gonna still be releasing. shyt. There’s high end AAA games releasing STILL this year for PS4 months before the PS5 drops. Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t see anywhere that says PS4 is gonna be cut off. And that’s on top of them releasing PS5 exclusives in 2020 and in 2021. Meanwhile Series X won’t see an exclusive game until 2022. And u know what? Fine. But how the fukk can anyone bigging up Xbox complain about Sony showing games that are releasing 2021 and 2022? It makes no sense.
Sony is the only one that cut the PS4 off to try to force people into buying PS5.

Y’all somehow spin that as a good thing from Sony and a negative that Microsoft is still supporting the one.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew 1080P/30fps trailer would not be a good idea but that always happens with new games. 4K trailers look stupid :wow:

Also new screenshot of Demon's Souls
demons_souls_ps5_reveal_screen_2.jpg

demons_souls_ps5_reveal_screen_3.jpg

demons_souls_ps5_reveal_screen_1.jpg

Anyone asking for Bloodborne 2 but think this won't scratch that itch is pouring smucker's jelly on themselves. This is literally From Software's first "Souls" game.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I mean... All they had to do is recycle the city. Build a new campaign in it. Add side quest shyt. 3 years seems right.