Playstation Event 2020 - June 11th [1PM Pacific Time] [OT]

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Right?

Kenya, Astrobot, Sackboy, Ghostwire all different "where's the big stuff SonY!?!?"

*big stuff*

"They're all the same SonY!"

and nikkas questioning graphics on a 1080P/30fps stream are extremely dumb.

TLOU2 comes out next week on PS4 and looks insane but they think PS5 is somehow not gonna look better?

No, but the thing is this. Ratchet looked next-level on that same shytty stream. The console is the console, the specs are still the specs. PS5 is powerful but it looks like Insomniac is far ahead of others as they were the only ones to show gameplay that looked outstanding.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
:trash:
TFaCIRM.png

:francis::scust:

fukking terrible design bring on the slim immediately :aicmon:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, but the thing is this. Ratchet looked next-level on that same shytty stream. The console is the console, the specs are still the specs. PS5 is powerful but it looks like Insomniac is far ahead of others as they were the only ones to show gameplay that looked outstanding.
Kenya looked amazing imo. I was surprised they didn't show Spider-Man 2 gameplay and that's launching.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nikkas beg for different games all the time. And when they show a bunch of games. Damn near every single one that plays different from eachother. nikkas got a problem with it. Devs can’t be creative anymore.

nah thats horrible to look at it like that

PC is built off indie games.. they dont look like a bunch of weeb furry shyt

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think Horizon actually looked noticeably better than the previous one which I didn't think would be possible. But maybe it was just the varied environments that caught my eye