Playstation Event 2020 - June 11th [1PM Pacific Time] [OT]

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The same reason anyone buys a launch console. Because you're an enthusiast.

Ya'll dudes need to stop acting brand new about this. Ya'll do this every gen. Neither of your favorite systems are gonna have outstanding games to justify buying it at launch. You're buying it to play 3rd party games with better visuals, the feel of new hardware, and to play into the hype. Nothing else.
nikkas act REAL stupid every gen.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What’s the difference between Demon Souls and Dark Souls? I never played demon souls.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Can someone please give me a rundown?

All I saw was HZD2 and Spider-Man: miles morales

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps

Ya'll dudes need to stop acting brand new about this. Ya'll do this every gen. Neither of your favorite systems are gonna have outstanding games to justify buying it at launch. You're buying it to play 3rd party games with better visuals, the feel of new hardware, and to play into the hype. Nothing else.

This aint good enough.

My ps4 still fun, I see no reason to switch yet.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

nah nah, I don't like yall trying to be reasonable when "xbots" are reasonable as to why they do what they do here and it's met with

:umad:

No games
and
:mjlol:

Ps5 looking really whack for launch especially if ratchet isn't a launch title.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas beg for different games all the time. And when they show a bunch of games. Damn near every single one that plays different from eachother. nikkas got a problem with it. Devs can’t be creative anymore.

“different” is not synonymous w/ “good”...aside from the ‘little devil’ game a lot of those indie games looked uninteresting imo...I don’t mind “different” but that doesn’t mean I’m be happy for the sake of being happy just cuz it’s “different” and nothing else

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
:trash:
TFaCIRM.png