Playstation Event 2020 - June 11th [1PM Pacific Time] [OT]

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The stream was aight. Horizon and Kena I think it was called looked dope. Everything else was meh for me. Deathloop looked way too much like Dishonored. Overall I'll give the presentation a 7/10. That system design is ass though.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
this horizon forbidden west might have some potential. never played a horizon game before so could be wrong.

horizon was pretty much a well made, by the numbers, open world game with a great setting and story. IMO.

doesn’t reinvent the wheel but it’s definitely worth a play through.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man I’m so happy they showed the console...a few of y’all warned me that dude behind the “leaks” was a nobody smh

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
What’s the difference between Demon Souls and Dark Souls? I never played demon souls.
Demon souls had more of a hub base home world, which you transported to different locations. Unlike Dark Souls, which is all interconnected. I personally liked Demon souls better, because at the time there wasn’t much information about how to get the most out of soul like games.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Everything is underwhelming

It really is considering where they were after the Unreal demo that had the whole world hyped. Then again Sony launch titles have always been weak since PS3. Microsoft can seize the initiative again by literally going all out in their July show. Personally I will stick with Sony as I know this hasn’t even touched the surface of games PS5 is going to drop.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Looks cool. I like Ratchet and Clank. A lot.

but that was all they showed. All the hype all these weeks. The way yall shytted on the Xbox showcase, this was it? :mjlol:
They got another state of play in august, and this shytted on the xbox showcase. Now that was truly just indie games.
Horizon zero dawn 2 > everything shown so far from xbox.