Playstation Event 2020 - June 11th [1PM Pacific Time] [OT]

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I really liked this conference. I think there were a ton of indie games that took the momentum down a bit, but overall I enjoyed it. I figured Square Enix would've dropped a couple more trailers, but I'll take Project Athia. Either everything they're developing right now is still in early development or they plan to drop news out of nowhere (or TGS).

Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Horizon Zero Dawn 2, Resident Evil 8 and Ratchet and Clank certainly have my attention though. :wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
‘They has a chance to completely end Xbox.

They haven’t answer any questions what can the system do

indie upper indie games

shyt just wack
What questions didn’t they answer? They been answering questions for fukking weeks now about what the system can do. They showed a bunch of gameplay. And what the console looks like. I thought this is what people expected aside from the price. Which they ain’t gonna drop until Microsoft releases their price.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Dont know what to make of the design, its weird..not gonna lie, I am not a fan of that color scheme

Daps
Ratchet looked ridiculous. It's definitely the poster child for the systems capabilities.
people acting unimpressed and it's like, what did you expect?
My hype levels were through the roof so of course I would be disappointed but Spider man, Ratchet and Clank, and Horizon were most impressive showing off the system's capabilities

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Design looks weird. Like they tried too hard to make it “cool” or “edgy”

Games were meh, with very little gameplay shown.

Saw nothing to justify the SSD hype.

Sony stans: :gladbron::whew::ooh::krs::ohlawd::whoo::banderas:

:mjlol:
:what: u nikkas crazy. And Ratchet and Clank DEFINITELY showed off what the SSD can do.