Playstation Event 2020 - June 11th [1PM Pacific Time] [OT]

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Right?

Kenya, Astrobot, Sackboy, Ghostwire all different "where's the big stuff SonY!?!?"

*big stuff*

"They're all the same SonY!"

and nikkas questioning graphics on a 1080P/30fps stream are extremely dumb.

TLOU2 comes out next week on PS4 and looks insane but they think PS5 is somehow not gonna look better?
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
The design looks good to me. Hopefully we can get it in black.

2 versions probably means we're getting 449 for all digital, and 499 for disc based.

Buy it or not. If you don't care about any of the games shown (that might be exclusive), then take a pass on it.

doubt the digital version will be cheaper cause it’ll probably include extra storage, I’m thinking 1tb extra so they’ll be both same price

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I don't understand. Everything that people are liking, we know was going to come in some capacity. Horizon should look like that, but that game is going to be a ways off. Ratchet looks amazing. Kudos there. I need to see better video on GT7 and Spiderman but outside of that, what were we here for? I know the games are coming from them, they most hit on that. I was here for the graphics from the 1st parties and like most people, Ratchet aside, it was light. This conference was a 6/7 at best. Better than the 3rd party one from Microsoft but maybe they were smart to have them do their own while 1st party gets its own conference.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:lupe: Some of my games are disks, but I do d/l a lot. :patrice:

Just curious but do you buy digital at full price?:scust: And how do you recoup once you have completed the game? Don’t get me wrong I have bought games digitally but only on sale.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Said it before in this thread and I'll say it again, Sony always uses this presentation formula. Start with big games that drop soon, showcase diversity of games in the middle with range from new IPs to indie games and end with big games that will drop later.

I don't know why people are still surprised about this. I understand that people want to see more of the big titles but there is more than enough time for that.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So why would I cop this at launch again?
The same reason anyone buys a launch console. Because you're an enthusiast.

Ya'll dudes need to stop acting brand new about this. Ya'll do this every gen. Neither of your favorite systems are gonna have outstanding games to justify buying it at launch. You're buying it to play 3rd party games with better visuals, the feel of new hardware, and to play into the hype. Nothing else.

Carrera Lu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jerz
Who the fukk ok'd that design shyt look like it belong in a sever room. Controller and the color scheme are beautiful tho.

Im gonna wait and see with this one it can't be ugly and sound like a jet engine and get my money.

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
nikkas beg for different games all the time. And when they show a bunch of games. Damn near every single one that plays different from eachother. nikkas got a problem with it. Devs can’t be creative anymore.

Cats begging through the whole stream in the comments

"Where's Fortnite?" :mjcry:

"Where's COD?":sadcam:

"Where's the same ass shyt I've been playing for a decade already??!?!!?" :damn:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Untitled.png

These dudes work fast :mjlol: