Playstation 5 release year 2018????????

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Consoles are going the way of smartphones to compete with PC.
smartphones can't really compete with PC.. but it seems they are getting closer to just normal gaming and not ultra max setting PC ultra race 1440p gaming 1080 ti stuff...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The report comes from Macquarie Capital Securities analyst Damian Thong, via https://www.wsj.com/articles/sony-expects-operating-profit-to-surge-to-4-5-billion-1493360553, who happens to be the same analyst who accurately predicted the PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro. Thong did not offer any other details about the PS5, and while his predictions were accurate in the past, this is just speculation at this time.

What is Sony doing? They are in the lead why are they reacting instead of being innovative?
They have to announce it by February or its not happening

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They have to announce it by February or its not happening
The only people that want a ps5 right now are the people who feel the ps4 is inferior to the Xbox one X. Sony wasn't thinking about a ps5 until 2020 at the earliest. Why rush another System when this gen clearly hasn't peaked yet and they are selling well. And this fall they finally break the $200 price point so sales are only gonna continue. A ps5 would be bad for business this early :francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The only people that want a ps5 right now are the people who feel the ps4 is inferior to the Xbox one X. Sony wasn't thinking about a ps5 until 2020 at the earliest. Why rush another System when this gen clearly hasn't peaked yet and they are selling well. And this fall they finally break the $200 price point so sales are only gonna continue. A ps5 would be bad for business this early :francis:
Im good with early 2020

Daps
Reppin
My Set
How?

The ps2 launched 5 Years after ps1. The PS3 launched 6 years after ps2.

It was only last Gen that was an outlier. Technology is moving far quicker now.

I predicted 2019 for ps5 :manny:

This exatcly. If nikkas payed attention to release dates they'd know not to cop a system onces its hits the 4th or 5th year of it being out cuz the new system fitting to drop shortly after the 5th year of the old system being out. Might as well wait.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Im good with early 2020
Are you sticking with 1440p gaming until 2020 tho :mjpls:
UC4; Witcher 3, Horizon Zero Dawn, Zelda, Mario, Bloodborne, Nier
You are just naming hyped titles :laff:
Uncharted had three games last gen, one game this gen and it who here feels it's the best uncharted game ever made? I have NEVER heard that from anywhere so.. Then you named some Nintendo games :wtf: I'm sure nier will be talked about for years even tho it doesn't get mentioned much outside of list today :smugbiden:
This exatcly. If nikkas payed attention to release dates they'd know not to cop a system onces its hits the 4th or 5th year of it being out cuz the new system fitting to drop shortly after the 5th year of the old system being out. Might as well wait.
:snoop:

This is the videogame section of this forum so it's no secret the 5yr cycle consoles USED TO GO BY, YES, USED TO. Last gen wasn't 5yrs, this gen is supposed to be 10yrs and it will get close. See, the upgraded systems is not something planned out the blue. It takes years to complete, the Xbox one X was not created in a year. My point is they word things like they do on purpose. The Xbox one X is not a next gen system is what they tell you while making it powerful enough to be just that.

They want games to be scalable like on PC they say, why? So this gen can last for 10yrs bruh. When PC games make Xbox one X games look like shyt in comparison is when the next gen is around the corner. 2021 for Xbox, 2020 for Sony. The pro and X will be $200 by then...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Are you sticking with 1440p gaming until 2020 tho :mjpls:

You are just naming hyped titles :laff:
Uncharted had three games last gen, one game this gen and it who here feels it's the best uncharted game ever made? I have NEVER heard that from anywhere so.. Then you named some Nintendo games :wtf: I'm sure nier will be talked about for years even tho it doesn't get mentioned much outside of list today :smugbiden:

:snoop:

This is the videogame section of this forum so it's no secret the 5yr cycle consoles USED TO GO BY, YES, USED TO. Last gen wasn't 5yrs, this gen is supposed to be 10yrs and it will get close. See, the upgraded systems is not something planned out the blue. It takes years to complete, the Xbox one X was not created in a year. My point is they word things like they do on purpose. The Xbox one X is not a next gen system is what they tell you while making it powerful enough to be just that.

They want games to be scalable like on PC they say, why? So this gen can last for 10yrs bruh. When PC games make Xbox one X games look like shyt in comparison is when the next gen is around the corner. 2021 for Xbox, 2020 for Sony. The pro and X will be $200 by then...
My tv upscales but yea i dont habe a problem with it. By the time 2018 ends we gonna have at least 3 classics.

We starting and ending this gen as the goat.

Another classic gen for godstation.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
My tv upscales but yea i dont habe a problem with it. By the time 2018 ends we gonna have at least 3 classics.

We starting and ending this gen as the goat.

Another classic gen for godstation.
I get you wanna :cape: for the 13th version of God of war, this time with a talkative sidekick like every other Sony exclusive this gen :mjlol: but Let's keep this one hundo. I know you like how Dr Gero knows Goku. I've studied your moves, seen every mediocre hour of elite gaming in a res capture that isn't fit for the screen you take pride in owning..whatta waste :pacspit: its a waste because the games you love the most like Tekken and battlefield and every other multiplat you enjoy will be better on Xbox

The Greenerside Lifestyle :win:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I get you wanna :cape: for the 13th version of God of war, this time with a talkative sidekick like every other Sony exclusive this gen :mjlol: but Let's keep this one hundo. I know you like how Dr Gero knows Goku. I've studied your moves, seen every mediocre hour of elite gaming in a res capture that isn't fit for the screen you take pride in owning..whatta waste :pacspit: its a waste because the games you love the most like Tekken and battlefield and every other multiplat you enjoy will be better on Xbox

The Greenerside Lifestyle :win:
Ill endure and wait for the 5th incarnation of Gods Glory in console form, Playstation 5.

Nikka :ufdup: