Playstation 5 release year 2018????????

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
how old is @Rekkapryde ? You are old as fukk too.. we all are honestly :skip:

at least @Rekkapryde has actual stock invested into his console of choice succeeding

you just a broke bum bytch sitting on the side lines at this point just gossiping like a hoe about shyt you dont have :ld:

well this just took a turn. :skip:

and you right.

but nothing I said was stannery. It was flat out truth that some can't handle. Games make or break and determine the success of consoles. Always have and will.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

at least @Rekkapryde has actual stock invested into his console of choice succeeding

you just a broke bum bytch sitting on the side lines at this point just gossiping like a hoe about shyt you dont have :ld:
You following me around angry now cause you realized yo life ain't shyt?:mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
well this just took a turn. :skip:

and you right.

but nothing I said was stannery. It was flat out truth that some can't handle. Games make or break and determine the success of consoles. Always have and will.
I just dont get his opinion on this shyt... he cant afford to game on anything he comments on

my friends all got lambos, rolls royces, bentlys etc... but I dont.. so who am I to to comment on them ? or even speak my piece on them as if it were facts

"yeah I dont like how the lambo drives"
well have you drove one :ld:

"nah but I watch youtube videos"

:skip: shyt sounds ridiculous

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You following me around angry now cause you realized yo life ain't shyt?:mjlol:

I woke up this morning and put your xbox 1x money into litecoin just cause I saw a thread on it in the locker room :ld: if I lose the investment, who cares :manny: just want to see the hype

you woke up this morning just as broke as you were yesterday cause pay day aint til friday :ld:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

:ohhh: :deadmanny:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
If anything, they are still in the prototyping stages. Have to work on building the materials needed, what technology is and will be available in the future. Nothing related to patents, roadmaps, etc, have been released, it's not coming 2018 breh.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
...and WITH WHAT GAMES!!! :laff::laff::laff: there's basically no reason to buy an x1x....

Then don't buy one. If better looking multiplats aren't your thing, if BC isn't your thing, if a superior online service, app support and quieter more powerful hardware isn't your thing, do you my nikka.

But that doesn't change the Xbox has the PS4 beat hands down right now.

Personally I'm good with my pro and my PC, but that doesn't mean I have to downplay the next man's purchase to keep feeling good about mine.

All this shyt are boxes of plastic and circuitry made by faceless corporations for profit.

It's really not that serious.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
There's no need to be upset though. And no one is :skip:

Yes, MS got the leg up in power in a console war that's been over. Whoop Dee Damn Doo. :skip:

Until they decide to do something about their games, something Playstation has NEVER had an issue with, it's gonna be the same problem over and over again. Both Sony and Nintendo understand this and that's why they will always be here.

That has zero to do with for the sudden interest in when the PS5 is coming out though.

I'm a PS guy. I bought a 360 and Xbox one but my home has been PlayStation ever since Sega ceased to exist.

But just because I personally don't feel the need to pick up a Xb1x, doesn't change the fact it is by far the most powerful console on the road now. People are going to buy it and not give a fukk about Microsoft exclusives. That's their thing and it's better people just let them be with that.

"where are the games? " isn't a response to people who don't give a fukk about exclusivity.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That has zero to do with for the sudden interest in when the PS5 is coming out though.

I'm a PS guy. I bought a 360 and Xbox one but my home has been PlayStation ever since Sega ceased to exist.

But just because I personally don't feel the need to pick up a Xb1x, doesn't change the fact it is by far the most powerful console on the road now. People are going to buy it and not give a fukk about Microsoft exclusives. That's their thing and it's better people just let them be with that.

"where are the games? " isn't a response to people who don't give a fukk about exclusivity.

No one is debating if it's the most powerful console.

If cats don't care about exclusives and want to cop, that's perfectly fine too. If you've yet to cop a console this gen and don't care for exclusives and got a 4k TV, cop the X1X. shyt, I'd encourage a mufukka to do that myself.

But mufukkaz want to know why some AREN'T coppin, well, the nickel on the way and the lack of exclusives is a reason why. That's it.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

What's your PSN? :coffee: