Playstation 5 release year 2018????????

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Then don't buy one. If better looking multiplats aren't your thing, if BC isn't your thing, if a superior online service, app support and quieter more powerful hardware isn't your thing, do you my nikka.

But that doesn't change the Xbox has the PS4 beat hands down right now.

Personally I'm good with my pro and my PC, but that doesn't mean I have to downplay the next man's purchase to keep feeling good about mine.

All this shyt are boxes of plastic and circuitry made by faceless corporations for profit.

It's really not that serious.

:mjlol: Like I said if your buying an X1X for better looking multiplats but NO exclusives you might as well buy a PC...

fact remain it's a waste of fukking money we're playing the same fukking game... Graphical enhancements from 1080P to 4K isn't that much of HUGE difference. there is NO REASON to buy the damned system... :wtf: If the X1X had exclusives out the gate EXCLUSIVE that was worth playing then I can justify that price tag but this bullshyt was just...:heh:

You mean to tell me I'm gonna be paying $60 for a game just to play it in 4K resolution... but paying $500 off the bat to just purchase it and I need to have a native 4K tv off the rip too?!?:mjlol: Financially it just doesnt make sense to me.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
:mjlol: Like I said if your buying an X1X for better looking multiplats but NO exclusives you might as well buy a PC...

fact remain it's a waste of fukking money we're playing the same fukking game... Graphical enhancements from 1080P to 4K isn't that much of HUGE difference. there is NO REASON to buy the damned system... :wtf: If the X1X had exclusives out the gate EXCLUSIVE that was worth playing then I can justify that price tag but this bullshyt was just...:heh:

You mean to tell me I'm gonna be paying $60 for a game just to play it in 4K resolution... but paying $500 off the bat to just purchase it and I need to have a native 4K tv off the rip too?!?:mjlol: Financially it just doesnt make sense to me.

Bruv, you seem mighty triggered right now. If you see no reason to buy it don't. But that doesn't change the fact it exist and is more powerful than its direct competition. That's enough for some. Dunno why this is so hard for you to comprehend.

As I said before. There is no need to put down another man's plastic box to make your plastic box seem more special. Play with what works best for you.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bruv, you seem mighty triggered right now. If you see no reason to buy it don't. But that doesn't change the fact it exist and is more powerful than its direct competition. That's enough for some. Dunno why this is so hard for you to comprehend.

As I said before. There is no need to put down another man's plastic box to make your plastic box seem more special. Play with what works best for you.

I'm not triggered I just don't see the hype for a machine that costs $500 with no exclusives breh...:mjlol: