Playstation 5 release year 2018????????

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I'd take a Netflix for games that includes nearly ever PS1/PS2/PS3 and some PS4 games on it (with trophy support obvs) :yeshrug:

I Suppose But since I have a physical Collection I would like to put the disk in that thang so it can play. it would be great if it could play ps2 games off a disk too I still got a collection of those too and ps2 had so many good games many they probably couldn't add due to legal issues and copywrite and the super rare ones alot of folks ain't play.

This generation finishing soon looks like Bloodborne is game of the generation :blessed:

But What About The Witcher 3 tho? :sas2:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Sony would be smart to do this IMO. When a new system drops its always in high demand so not everyone gets one anyway. Put that bytch on the market in 2018 so then by 2019 there is a nice selection of games so the die hard already have one and everyone else can start jumping on board.

How many of the Pro model consoles y'all think Sony has sold? If the PS5 dropped then every single one of those people would have purchased it. shyt was nothing but an updated graphic engine (VERY SMALL UPDATE) and a larger hard drive which is something you could buy externally.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony would be smart to do this IMO. When a new system drops its always in high demand so not everyone gets one anyway. Put that bytch on the market in 2018 so then by 2019 there is a nice selection of games so the die hard already have one and everyone else can start jumping on board.

How many of the Pro model consoles y'all think Sony has sold? If the PS5 dropped then every single one of those people would have purchased it. shyt was nothing but an updated graphic engine (VERY SMALL UPDATE) and a larger hard drive which is something you could buy externally.

PS4 Pro not selling well in comparison of course to PS4. PS5 will outsell every system on the market

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
PS4 Pro not selling well in comparison of course to PS4. PS5 will outsell every system on the market

We know it would but my point is that the same amount of Pros selling is all that Sony would be able to put on the market during the infancy of the PS5.

Only people who want a Pro system are die hard nerds and the only people who will buy a PS5 this early in the life of PS4 are the same people.

I got my PS3 and PS4 at launch but no way in hell would I buy a PS5 next year. I still have hella shyt to play on PS4

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
In @Leasy world where the PS4 is outselling the PS4 Pro, the Scorpio is somehow gonna put pressure on Sony (because it's gonna have to be outselling the xbox one) and force them to start the ninth gen earlier than they expected

fool either a troll or functionally retarded no inbetween :mjlol:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I only will cop if it is a ff7 system if ff7 drops on ps4 then:francis::yeshrug: