PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds game preview/early access launches on XB1, Dec. 12 for $29.99

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The person who adopted me, my father, raised me into a successful man. Your father, who is blood related to you, didnt care enough about you to raise you into a decent person. On the flip side, you are a horrible son and father and contribute nothing to any aspect of life :mjcry: failed husband having your wife sleep on someone used mattress, cant even supply for ya family but some how got all the time in the world to respond to me within seconds, while you should be out searching for a new job :mjcry: failed as a father because you spend majority of your day on here and xbox 1 instead outside with your kids or helping them with homework :mjcry: failed as a son because you never amounted to shyt in life :mjcry:

enjoy your day :handshake: im about to go lift weights, at 2:50 pm in the afternoon, but really anytime because I happened to defy the odds of adopted kids from a drugged up birth mom and beame a success :umad:

They make movies about people like me :wow:
they make cartoons about people like you :scust:

You are the forums Al Bundy, Mr Empty Pants :camby:

EMPTY%2BPANTS%2B2%2BBW.jpg
:picard:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The person who adopted me, my father, raised me into a successful man. Your father, who is blood related to you, didnt care enough about you to raise you into a decent person. On the flip side, you are a horrible son and father and contribute nothing to any aspect of life
I don't know, you don't sound like a decent guy. And we all know you're appreciative you got picked like in get out but you have to understand ultimately you was a tax write-off

:bryan:
:mjcry: failed husband having your wife sleep on someone used mattress, cant even supply for ya family but some how got all the time in the world to respond to me within seconds, while you should be out searching for a new job
You're absolutely correct, instead of sonning you I should be looking for a job :handshake:
:mjcry: failed as a father because you spend majority of your day on here and xbox 1 instead outside with your kids or helping them with homework :mjcry: failed as a son because you never amounted to shyt in life :mjcry:
I'm really having a hard time replying to you Because when I read this I don't get upset. I have a beautiful family, I wasn't tossed away, so all this shyt you're saying comes from a different place. Like, this is hateful orphanage thoughts. I see you're damaged goods. I've already told you on multiple occasions I got a 10month old and have a place with her mother. My kids from a previous relationship are doing great ans excelling at life. Now you wishing bad on them makes you a weak pathetic piece of shyt, no wonder your parents left your dumbass in a pick-a-nic basket at the local fire department, shut the fukk up boo boo...
enjoy your day :handshake: im about to go lift weights, at 2:50 pm in the afternoon, but really anytime because I happened to defy the odds of adopted kids from a drugged up birth mom and beame a success :umad:

They make movies about people like me :wow:
they make cartoons about people like you :scust:

You are the forums Al Bundy, Mr Empty Pants :camby:

EMPTY%2BPANTS%2B2%2BBW.jpg
This nikka said he's going to lift weights :laff: drugged up mom explains alot Terry crews. Them crack babies ain't got no sense. Not too bright, Quick tempered. That might confuse people into thinking you're scrappy-doo but nah :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hey, he starts em, I finish em :francis:

I start it :laff: I come home from work at 3 -4 am sometimes to find you tagged me in random threads and always obsessing about how much money I make :laff:

even in this thread, I posted something and you reply to it :laff: you probably got a picture of me on your wall you stan me so much, its probably the only way your wife gets wet now a days by looking at a real man :umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I start it :laff: I come home from work at 3 -4 am sometimes to find you tagged me in random threads and always obsessing about how much money I make :laff:

even in this thread, I posted something and you reply to it :laff: you probably got a picture of me on your wall you stan me so much, its probably the only way your wife gets wet now a days by looking at a real man :umad:
You say alot of shyt boo boo the body builder, like this...
It'syoung said:
but some how got all the time in the world to respond to me within seconds
And I do have a picture of you on my wall, when you was a kid, right before the auction...

:feedme:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You say alot of shyt boo boo the body builder, like this...

And I do have a picture of you on my wall, when you was a kid, right before the auction...

:feedme:

its 1 am your time :wtf: dont you gotta get up in 5 hours to go to your minimum wage job at the age of 45 :wtf: fukk you still here replying for you need to your sleep. You got to be at work on time, your wife has a long day of cheating ahead of her with a more capable man :umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
its 1 am your time :wtf: dont you gotta get up in 5 hours to go to your minimum wage job at the age of 45 :wtf: fukk you still here replying for you need to your sleep. You got to be at work on time, your wife has a long day of cheating ahead of her with a more capable man :umad:
Like I said, you start it, I finish it. Your post reeks of Tiny Rick insecurities. If my lady chose to cheat, that's between her and God :manny: I'm secure enough in my own skin to not worry about things of that nature :smugbiden: In fact, doing so would be a sin, you have God first and people can't affect you. Now take that bit of wisdom and aspire to be a better version of yourself tomorrow...

Now I'm killing you with kindness :win:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Like I said, you start it, I finish it. Your post reeks of Tiny Rick insecurities. If my lady chose to cheat, that's between her and God :manny: I'm secure enough in my own skin to not worry about things of that nature :smugbiden: In fact, doing so would be a sin, you have God first and people can't affect you. Now take that bit of wisdom and aspire to be a better version of yourself tomorrow...

Now I'm killing you with kindness :win:

cot damn have some back bone :scust: you dont care if your wife cheats, just adds to your aura of you being a piece of shyt your parents really failed raising you :damn: how is it possible to be this horrible at life :damn:

Broke :damn:
horrible parents :damn:
horrible as a father :damn:
Cuckold :damn:
Dead end job :damn:
cant even afford the console you stan all day on here :damn:

im about to ease up :whoa: I can see you starting to get that tipping point where these harsh realities are starting to hit your gut :whoa:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
cot damn have some back bone :scust: you dont care if your wife cheats, just adds to your aura of you being a piece of shyt your parents really failed raising you :damn: how is it possible to be this horrible at life :damn:

Broke :damn:
horrible parents :damn:
horrible as a father :damn:
Cuckold :damn:
Dead end job :damn:
cant even afford the console you stan all day on here :damn:

im about to ease up :whoa: I can see you starting to get that tipping point where these harsh realities are starting to hit your gut :whoa:
I got horrible parents tho? Even worse than your cracked out mama :damn:

Pops was probably her supplier :francis:

I'm still failing to understand how you think my parents are worst than that, maybe I hurt your feelings and this is your way of dealing with that pain. Look bruh, as long as you wanna make up stories about my family? Then I'll keep reading your palm :hhh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I got horrible parents tho? Even worse than your cracked out mama :damn:

Pops was probably her supplier :francis:

I'm still failing to understand how you think my parents are worst than that, maybe I hurt your feelings and this is your way of dealing with that pain. Look bruh, as long as you wanna make up stories about my family? Then I'll keep reading your palm :hhh:

my father raised 2 successful sons

your father raised a broke bum

the proof is in the results :manny:

how the biggest stan on this entire website so broke he cant afford the very thing he lives and breathes for :damn: its only $500 :damn: mafukka you couldnt save $500 all year :damn: the proof is in the results they raised a bum :damn: