PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds game preview/early access launches on XB1, Dec. 12 for $29.99

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Not necessarily. It will support that but console gamers are not gonna start playing with Mouse/Keyboards because of this
PC gamers who are tired of paying $2500 to do what the XB1X can do, and want a community to play the majority of games with? Those will be the ones who come to XB1X in high numbers, and the sony gamers who also don't wanna go the PC route.
It has to be considered "cool" before you see people openly talk about it tho :francis:

Inventory has never been an issue on consoles :yeshrug:in a shooting game

First off, you are a full time fakkit. Just wanted to put that out there :handshake:
Mass Effect is a game that handled "inventory" in a way that PC heads couldn't comprehend before they seen it. I'm giving you incite on how inventory "could" be handled. It will be handled, they have a system in place already. How about you slow your Kaitlyn roll :stop:

Fortnite isn't like PUGB? I guess them threatening to sue over the battleroyale mode is just a rumor. Or the fact a lot of us here played it, have you :popcorn: Have you played Fortnite Battle royal mode sir? Cuz I sure do recall jumping out a bus, parachuting with no supplies as I look for weapons as the area circle slowly gets smaller. But if you say its not the same then I'll take your dumbass word for it :tu: Now if you would excuse me, I know you're looking for approval but I cannot give that to you kid :camby:

If you was really in a survival situation, there wouldn't be menus BUT YOU STILL WOULD HAVE TO FUMBLE AROUND so I don't even understand what your problem is here. Do you want to be able to adjust without the risk of getting taken advantage of? That's real life, and I feel that is the aim here.

Now when it comes to getting supplies, weapons. You start off with nothing correct? By the end of the game do you have 100 items you gotta fumble thru every 2min? If not, this should be an easy console fix imo. Just an opinion. Like, does anyone believe the game will launch unplayable and/or broken? I don't...

They are suing Fortnite over the Battle Royal mode.. not the game play such as inventory mode.. You are a casual anyway you are are horrible at video games why do you waste time typing these long messages is beyond me you are trash father and a trash video game player, you are worthless on this planet

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Inventory has never been an issue on consoles :yeshrug:in a shooting game

If you was really in a survival situation, there wouldn't be menus BUT YOU STILL WOULD HAVE TO FUMBLE AROUND so I don't even understand what your problem is here. Do you want to be able to adjust without the risk of getting taken advantage of? That's real life, and I feel that is the aim here.

Now when it comes to getting supplies, weapons. You start off with nothing correct? By the end of the game do you have 100 items you gotta fumble thru every 2min? If not, this should be an easy console fix imo. Just an opinion. Like, does anyone believe the game will launch unplayable and/or broken? I don't...
it's actually more of an issue in the early game, when everyone is trying to get a weapon, get it loaded, and kill everyone around them. it can be very frantic, and every second counts. a lot of that can be avoided if you try to avoid other players in the beginning

here's basically what you have to deal with:
-weapons
-ammo and compatibility issues
-weapon attachments and compatibility issues
-gear (helmets, vests, clothing, etc)
-medkits, bandages, etc

I agree that they should be able to come up with a solution. they just need to figure out ways to do this quickly, while still giving the player enough control

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They are suing Fortnite over the Battle Royal mode.. not the game play such as inventory mode.. You are a casual anyway you are are horrible at video games why do you waste time typing these long messages is beyond me you are trash father and a trash video game player, you are worthless on this planet
Thank you for clearing up that they was suing over the battle royal mode, as opposed to the horde like mode of the originial game.
I mean, I was clear on that since day one and sohh was everyone else who posted here. But you don't wanna leave any stones unturned so carry on with your investigation. As for the my worth, you sir are a mean mean individual. I'm certain Karma has already paid you many visits. The only way you can say I'm a trash father is if you're my son, which in that case you should blame your mother because she abandoned both of us guy :to:

:umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Thank you for clearing up that they was suing over the battle royal mode, as opposed to the horde like mode of the originial game.
I mean, I was clear on that since day one and sohh was everyone else who posted here. But you don't wanna leave any stones unturned so carry on with your investigation. As for the my worth, you sir are a mean mean individual. I'm certain Karma has already paid you many visits. The only way you can say I'm a trash father is if you're my son, which in that case you should blame your mother because she abandoned both of us guy :to:

:umad:

my father raised 2 successful sons

your father raised a broke bum

the proof is in the results :manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
my father raised 2 successful sons

your father raised a broke bum

the proof is in the results :manny:
You said you was abopted so your father didn't give a shyt about your mother who didn't give a shyt about you

Now if you feel being a guy who throws "parties" as a success story then we'll agree to disagree :handshake:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You said you was abopted so your father didn't give a shyt about your mother who didn't give a shyt about you

Now if you feel being a guy who throws "parties" as a success story then we'll agree to disagree :handshake:

The person who adopted me, my father, raised me into a successful man. Your father, who is blood related to you, didnt care enough about you to raise you into a decent person. On the flip side, you are a horrible son and father and contribute nothing to any aspect of life :mjcry: failed husband having your wife sleep on someone used mattress, cant even supply for ya family but some how got all the time in the world to respond to me within seconds, while you should be out searching for a new job :mjcry: failed as a father because you spend majority of your day on here and xbox 1 instead outside with your kids or helping them with homework :mjcry: failed as a son because you never amounted to shyt in life :mjcry:

enjoy your day :handshake: im about to go lift weights, at 2:50 pm in the afternoon, but really anytime because I happened to defy the odds of adopted kids from a drugged up birth mom and beame a success :umad:

They make movies about people like me :wow:
they make cartoons about people like you :scust:

You are the forums Al Bundy, Mr Empty Pants :camby:

EMPTY%2BPANTS%2B2%2BBW.jpg