PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds game preview/early access launches on XB1, Dec. 12 for $29.99

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
$30 is for the "game preview"/Early access version. It's going to be full priced $60 once the game fully releases
You buy the game at $30 and it's $30. The price won't go up till it's done which will be a while...
Y'all shytting up the thread with all this back and forth, yall should just dm each other
I agree, but I don't agree on how you looking at it. I think he needs to learn to shut the fukk up. As a celebrity :manny: I'm a target. Lots of terrible things get tossed around about myself/Family with little to no moderation. I agree the thread is being ruined, I don't agree that I'm a willing participant in the back n forth. Don't group my self defense as the same as the desperate terror attack shock post he makes :stop: his entire post are "your kids this, your wife, your parents" when you muthafukkaz gonna see that and go :gucci:

Now I could have restarted the flames but I can't. Today is Smooth Thursday :salute:
Shout out to Short and Regina