PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds game preview/early access launches on XB1, Dec. 12 for $29.99

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Battle Royal: 100 players air drop onto an island. last one alive wins. separate modes for solo, duo's, and teams of up to 4

you start with no gear or weapons, and have to search through houses, and other buildings, to find shyt. the map is pretty big, but as the game goes on, it forces players to move into a circle on the map. there's a countdown to when you have to be in this circle. if you're outside the circle at the end of the countdown, you lose health, until you get inside the circle, or die. periodically this circle gets smaller, so it basically forces players to confront each other. the matches take around 30 minutes, if you stay alive to the top 5
sounds fire :leon:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how sales will be. Fortnite has a good population for quick games because it's free.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Looks interesting, but I don't have the time/patience to get good at something like this. Couldn't imagine myself ever making it to the top 5
U seem like the type a niqqa who know how to hide real good. I think u would be amazing at this game:mjgrin:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Gane will flop on 1x. Too much micro managing / inventory managing to translate well to console.
Somebody tell this Fool we solved this back when mass effect launched. We got halo wars, there are ways to handle. PC gamers gotta do it all retarded like because you have one hand for movement. With controllers you can pull up a wheel with either hand while moving. Opens up possibilities not possible on keyboard but I digress...
Is this the same thing as the Fortnite game??
Fortnite is like a kids version of this. Like if it was made for the n64

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Gane will flop on 1x. Too much micro managing / inventory managing to translate well to console.
I've never played this game so I'm inclined to believe you to an extent.
Diablo 3 has crazy item management and I find it works very well on console. Maybe not as efficient as a mouse and keyboard, but it definitely works.
Games like Minecraft (not the same at all I know, but just speaking specifically about item management) and Fornite, work well on console.
I would think they can come up with a decent solution for PUBG to translate over well to consoles.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Somebody tell this Fool we solved this back when mass effect launched. We got halo wars, there are ways to handle. PC gamers gotta do it all retarded like because you have one hand for movement. With controllers you can pull up a wheel with either hand while moving. Opens up possibilities not possible on keyboard but I digress...

Fortnite is like a kids version of this. Like if it was made for the n64
RTS is definitely better with a mouse and keyboard any way you slice it, especially when you get into higher level play where hot keys / key board short cuts are absolutely necessary.
RTS games on console have to be scaled down significantly to account for the controller (Look at Star Craft 2 and then look at Halo Wars. It's obvious Halo Wars is a VERY lite version of an RTS). To your point though, given the limitations of input commands on consoles, they did a very good job with Halo Wars. (You should try it sometime. Halo Wars 2 is pretty dope. I still haven't finished the campaign but I enjoy the game overall.)

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
The PC version already has support for gamepads, like the Xbox One controller, so that shouldn't be a problem.
it's shyt tho.. viewing the map and running is the same button.. so when you run sometimes the map pops up and you stop running

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
RTS is definitely better with a mouse and keyboard any way you slice it, especially when you get into higher level play where hot keys / key board short cuts are absolutely necessary.
RTS games on console have to be scaled down significantly to account for the controller (Look at Star Craft 2 and then look at Halo Wars. It's obvious Halo Wars is a VERY lite version of an RTS). To your point though, given the limitations of input commands on consoles, they did a very good job with Halo Wars. (You should try it sometime. Halo Wars 2 is pretty dope. I still haven't finished the campaign but I enjoy the game overall.)
I have a friend who only plays halo wars and call of duty zombies.

Sometimes he'll play NBA2k, risk, Tropico. I've spent more time than I care to on those types of games. Only reason I didn't get halo wars 2 is because this friend of mine for locked up. It wouldn't even feel right if I played zombies or this without him.

He was ranked in the top 10 in the world at one time in zombies (I think it was during black ops2) anyways, controls, they streamline shyt on Xbox but you still have access to everything. You making it sound like it doesn't, it's just different. Pc centric gamers will say it sucks while not actually playing it, and vice versa :francis:

This won't even be an issue much longer anyway...

Microsoft Confirms Xbox One Will Get Keyboard and Mouse Support