Planned Parenthood gives a shout-out to Black Women, Megan Thee Stallion & Cardi

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Exactly.

And sexual freedom doesnt benefit anybody except broke dudes who shouldn't even have access to women anyway.... Sexual freedom gave women the option to give p*ssy to broke bums without the approval of their fathers and brothers.

Women are not supposed to have sexual freedom, because they dont know how to choose men.

Give women sexual freedom & they choose bums.

Thats why so many black children have bums for fathers.... because of sexual freedom.

And they not even promoting condoms ands safe sex measures anymore. :mindblown:

Half them bytches got a permanent STD like herpes, HIV, the clap, and other hazardous diseases.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Nobody's crying at all

you're just not as smart as you think you are

you act like a bible thumper without the charm

I mean

I'm not the one constantly degrading and looking down on black folk, bringing up IQ, like it actually means anything.

but you do

you always crying bout some shyt I say.

Grow up nikka.

Always crying over words.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I'm not the one constantly degrading and looking down on black folk, bringing up IQ, like it actually means anything.

you're no different than a delusional woman who thinks every woman is a 10.

black people been thru too much - to be affected by words.

grow up.... you're most likely older than me & you got the mental toughness of my baby sister.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile the black population is stagnant and Hispanics have already surpassed us and will easily outnumber us. Look at any chart.:francis:

Yeah, but the quality of life goes down because they have to sacrifice quality in growing food properly, housing being built on cheap mateeials, and so on. All this processed foods be can when populations explode and forced to take shortcuts to raise/grow foods, because the traditional natural way would lead to food shortages.

Daps
I said in another thread.... black men still have our legendary icons and revolutionaries in the history books to draw inspiration and get guidance from.

those same legendary black men also had black wives that were equally as revolutionary and intelligent - but they've been erased from history... black women dont have any legendary icons from history to view as inspiration... white man deleted their contributions... black women dont even know they come from a bloodline of warrior-women that used to murder cacs and decapitate them.

they're lost.

they have nothing but low IQ whores and sell-outs to look up to as "black girl magic"

black women dont know anything about themselves - besides what white people told them

You painting a pretty broad stroke :dame: there breh.

:gucci:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you are not subscribing to cac conspiracies planned parenthood does good for women and children.

It’s nice to see black women getting love, support and recognition :ehh:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Exactly.

And her ass still found a way to blame black men.

Like a good loyal soldier.

The "blame black men" slander campaign is the order of the day.

It has allowed euro men to sneak out the back-door to avoid accountability.

The propaganda is genius...I must admit

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
He hates (poor) black people breh

it is what it is.
You painting a pretty broad stroke :dame: there breh.

:gucci:

Actually, I did my googles and I understand why certain things such as PP still exists and how they operate differently than what they may have been installed for previously

unlike you

you have no concrete attachment to the struggle of working/poor black people

so the idea of a facility that offers services beyond abortion, to people who may have financial hurdles or fragility seems foreign to you

because only by proxy do you have a connection us as a people

in short

you're a silver spoon kid, who acts like he's with the shyts

take the trapper out your name

you a trust fundie.

you're no different than a delusional woman who thinks every woman is a 10.

black people been thru too much - to be affected by words.

grow up.... you're most likely older than me & you got the mental toughness of my baby sister.