Planned Parenthood gives a shout-out to Black Women, Megan Thee Stallion & Cardi

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly.

And sexual freedom doesnt benefit anybody except broke dudes who shouldn't even have access to women anyway.... Sexual freedom gave women the option to give p*ssy to broke bums without the approval of their fathers and brothers.

Women are not supposed to have sexual freedom, because they dont know how to choose men.

Give women sexual freedom & they choose bums.

Thats why so many black children have bums for fathers.... because of sexual freedom

:pachaha: You geeking out breh.

The bumb fathers of the sons are bumb fathers to the daughters as well..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I dont remember which brehettes I was arguing with in that other thread about how Meghan and Cardi are being hoisted up as icons of black womenhood but.....

This is the shyt i'm talking about. The undertones are so bold in that tweet they might as well be overtones :gucci:

Tag those broads

@Orange cream shake

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
:pachaha: You geeking out breh.

The bumb fathers of the sons are bumb fathers to the daughters as well..

I'm just saying - in a natural world - only the best & brightest of men would be allowed to reproduce - because they would receive approval from the fathers and brothers.

with sexual freedom - it gives women the option to reproduce with bums who shouldn't even have the privilege of becoming fathers.

Part of this is also, because of monogamy.

Monogamy & Sexual freedom = bum nikkas winning.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
"Black women's music is shifting the culture"

:gucci:

meanwhile I thought it was just "black music"

Now black women have their own genre of music now..... the constant division..... I'm so tired

And Black women want to be a whole separate race from the black men.

On a modern historical context, it seems to me that this a backlash of the "scary" black man from the 90s and early 00s that were on that superthug shyt. Its like these women are now fighting against the Sheek Louch dudes from the crack era, and making all hetero black men pay.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I'm just saying - in a natural world - only the best & brightest of men would be allowed to reproduce - because they would receive approval from the fathers and brothers.

with sexual freedom - it gives women the option to reproduce with bums who shouldn't even have the privilege of becoming fathers.

Part of this is also, because of monogamy.

Monogamy & Sexual freedom = bum nikkas winning.

Its the genetic lottery where the handful of in-shape brehs that are tall and have a mouth piece, are eating like never before thanks to thr current paradigm.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
these women are now fighting against the Sheek Louch dudes from the crack era, and making all hetero black men pay.

exactly bro.

I come from a successful black family.

these chicks be lumping us all in with dudes who got 3 baby mamas and felonies for gun charges.

I dont even have kids :russ:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. This shyt is crazy how they want population REDUCTION post 1965.

First, its the war on drugs

Then the abortion clinics (white women also abused it, hence why the CAC population growth stagnated)

Then AIDS being spreaded in black communities

Then crack and imprisonment

Then ignorant rap music being promoted while conscious rap being berated and erased from people's minds

Now they weaponize sex of black women via thot rap

The key is to make blacks the next Native Americans and have genetically deficient people extend their reign for a few more minutes, in terms of context of world history. Only heterosexual black men in the world, still have the desire to have families and gradual population growth. Other races straight up neutered their sex organs and forego families altogether, just cause they want to act like college students with $$$ for a few more years.
I would replace rap music with self-destructive entertainment because you can go back to the 70s and beyond if you dig for it

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Its the genetic lottery where the handful of in-shape brehs that are tall and have a mouth piece, are eating like never before

exactly.

Men back in the day had to be reliable, driven, spiritually in-tune, and honorable in order to smash a man's daughter

Nowadays, young dudes in high school are smashing your daughter behind the school building - without your consent or knowledge.

Its a mess.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
exactly bro.

I come from a successful black family.

these chicks be lumping us all in with dudes who got 3 baby mamas and felonies for gun charges.

I dont even have kids :russ:

Its like they want revenge of the 90s and 00s when the super thugs were around and scared the life outta them, and now they think they can make those dudes pay for eternity, along with black men, just cause of the fallout of the crack era.

Listen to their stories. Its always the same.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
"Black women's music is shifting the culture"

:gucci:

meanwhile I thought it was just "black music"

Now black women have their own genre of music now..... the constant division..... I'm so tired

It's especially silly bc women are the taste makers of rap

The most "misgyonstic" artists have majority female fanbases... Future, Tory, Chris brown, Drake (they calling this man misogynistic) go to their shows and see who's in the crowd

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Like a good loyal soldier.

The "blame black men" slander campaign is the order of the day.

It has allowed euro men to sneak out the back-door to avoid accountability.

The propaganda is genius...I must admit
the shyt white men are doing now is literally evolution. They're carrying in their brains centuries of socioeconomic experience in destroying other people and cultures. Their desperation for control is the main factor they were able to develop the kind of technology they have to literally control and influence people WITHOUT force by the millions its scary.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
exactly.

Men back in the day had to be reliable, driven, spiritually in-tune, and honorable in order to smash a man's daughter

Nowadays, young dudes in high school are smashing your daughter behind the school building - without your consent or knowledge.

Its a mess.

Even worse, SOCIAL MEDIA places empathesis on clout and images of superficial items to prove a man's (money), and nothing on his character. Thats why these females in DMs in a small handful of dudes and getting ran through by superficial industry rappers. You local 8 or 9, now can contact Chris Brown or Trey Songz and get their back blown out, while the honorable black man is ignore entirely.