Planned Parenthood gives a shout-out to Black Women, Megan Thee Stallion & Cardi

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. This shyt is crazy how they want population REDUCTION post 1965.

First, its the war on drugs

Then the abortion clinics (white women also abused it, hence why the CAC population growth stagnated)

Then AIDS being spreaded in black communities

Then crack and imprisonment

Then ignorant rap music being promoted while conscious rap being berated and erased from people's minds

Now they weaponize sex of black women via thot rap

The key is to make blacks the next Native Americans and have genetically deficient people extend their reign for a few more minutes, in terms of context of world history. Only heterosexual black men in the world, still have the desire to have families and gradual population growth. Other races straight up neutered their sex organs and forego families altogether, just cause they want to act like college students with $$$ for a few more years.

This is why I'm not gonna fight black women.

We got cacs with the Death Star aimed at our fukking heads and we arguing about "who sexualized who first" when cacs sexualized Black Americans off the fukking boat :mindblown:

We arguing for nothing and cacs are picking us off like flies.

If we dont get our collective heads outta our asses and realize who the actual threat is.... :skip:

Who is writing this articles:skip:
Who is filming these movies:skip:
Who is teaching our kids :skip:
Who is profiting off our death:skip:
Who has a long documented history of hating us :skip:

Sometimes i just sit down and think to myself... the fukk are we really talking about? Honestly. What the fukk are we even talking about?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I actually do believe there are many women against shyt like this.

Theyre just not very vocal for whatever reason.

They are not vocal, because if any honorable black woman speaks out against this epidemic of oversexualization, she gets labeled a "pick me" and her social life with other black women is pretty much over. Not to mention her actual life being in danger from those bedwenching whores.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I actually do believe there are many women against shyt like this.

Theyre just not very vocal for whatever reason.

True.

But for some reason, theyre scared of the bedwenches and gender-pronoun sisters.

Why are they scared? Theyre willing to sacrifice their grandchildren - just because theyre scared of bedwenches?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
we arguing about "who sexualized who first" when cacs sexualized Black Americans off the fukking boat :mindblown:We arguing for nothing and cacs are picking us off like flies.

BROOOO !!!!!! THATS WHAT I'M SAYING :russ:

Black women would rather let cacs off the hook for centuries of sodomizing black children - just to talk about some damn black rappers :snoop:

I'm so tired of the lack of unity & the lack of historical knowledge.

Cacs have made our women so stupid.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
damn
EwpH55gUcAMb19H

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
How much more transparent do liberals/Democrats have to get for some folks to get it? Ya'll thought we were lying when we were talking about them isolating black women and essentially celebrating black destruction... I'm sure they are very happy with all the baby sacrifices that get provided every year from the black race.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
This is why I'm not gonna fight black women.

We got cacs with the Death Star aimed at our fukking heads and we arguing about "who sexualized who first" when cacs sexualized Black Americans off the fukking boat :mindblown:

We arguing for nothing and cacs are picking us off like flies.

If we dont get our collective heads outta our asses and realize who the actual threat is.... :skip:

Who is writing this articles:skip:
Who is filming these movies:skip:
Who is teaching our kids :skip:
Who is profiting off our death:skip:
Who has a long documented history of hating us :skip:

Sometimes i just sit down and think to myself... the fukk are we really talking about? Honestly. What the fukk are we even talking about?

Exactly. CACs reached the ENDGAME for blacks worldwide, and now doing desperate measures just to hold onto power. The Royal Family in the UK gotten exposed for racism. The CACs in America tried overthrowing the government when Trump lost the election. White supremacy as we know it, is on its last legs...however, that now makes them the most dangerous they have ever been.

They want black folk wiped out, since a lot of black men and black women no longer giving into that specialization crap.

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I'm sure they are very happy with all the baby sacrifices that get provided every year from the black race.

facts.

scientists eating good - as always.

same way they had access to study dead black bodies centuries ago

Nothing has changed..... the system just adapts to the times.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
How much more transparent do liberals/Democrats have to get for some folks to get it? Ya'll thought we were lying when we were talking about them isolating black women and essentially celebrating black destruction... I'm sure they are very happy with all the baby sacrifices that get provided every year from the black race.

It ain't Democrats. GOP tries killing blacks with genocidal tactics like COVID and cutting off healthcare and high crime rates linked to poverty. Any real liberal/progressive knows that oversexualization leads to STD scares and public hazards that would endanger the health of the general population. Its like promoting fast food as the general food chain.