Planned Parenthood gives a shout-out to Black Women, Megan Thee Stallion & Cardi

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I’m sorry but male rappers are the ones that associated us with sex and the catalyst for the parental advisory. It was later versions of rap that allowed for our outright disrespect (calling us bytches and hoes), video vixens and the whole nine. Rap and men gave Cardi and Meg the platform they have now. Y’all are late with your so-called disgust and then misguided at that.

Then let’s not started on black women abortions babies. Y’all don’t wanna have sex with black women but not marry or at least participate in child rearing lol but now you’re concerned about abortions.
That’s a very small minority of men.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just saying - in a natural world - only the best & brightest of men would be allowed to reproduce - because they would receive approval from the fathers and brothers.

with sexual freedom - it gives women the option to reproduce with bums who shouldn't even have the privilege of becoming fathers.

Part of this is also, because of monogamy.

Monogamy & Sexual freedom = bum nikkas winning.

Breh its deeper than sexual freedom breh..

You can raise seed (man or woman) in a righteous household.. But if the community you live in is wicked, that shyt rubs off on righteous seed..
And parents raise bumb a$$ kids btw.. Too many times i see mischievous behavior in kids as little as 2 years old, and the parents think that shyt is cute.. Then they wonder why their kids end up as thots and thugs..

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: You geeking out breh.

The bumb fathers of the sons are bumb fathers to the daughters as well..

Bruh :pachaha:im sayin!

Im tryna let em rock because he been spitting some heat seekers the last few days but this nikka clearly on one lmao

Iono man he must be having a bad week lol

@CorporateTrapper you doing alright dog? You need me to cash app you a few bucks or something man? lol

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
@CorporateTrapper you doing alright dog? You need me to cash app you a few bucks or something man? lol

:russ:

these topics be hittin me deep... I be passionate hahahah

its like everyday we under attack....whether in North America, Africa, The Caribbean.

I can tolerate when they attack us cause we built for that .... but when they target the women and children.... I be ready to go off :mjcry:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, but the quality of life goes down because they have to sacrifice quality in growing food properly, housing being built on cheap mateeials, and so on. All this processed foods be can when populations explode and forced to take shortcuts to raise/grow foods, because the traditional natural way would lead to food shortages.

Breh have you been to a Hispanic neighborhood lately? All them businesses are Hispanic. These folks got Mexican Restaurants, Car dealerships, Lawn care businesses, small construction jobs, selling fruit, etc.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
We cant let the enemy win bro.

Black women have sold out - theyre finished.

But we MUST protect the future generations..... we cant let them inherit this mess.

We gotta put in work and remain united.

This is a neg worthy post. What black women have you been around because I've personally never met one that sold out. Maybe if you live in California somewhere.

We need to separate reality from the internet. The coli love posting trivial shyt, but if go through the comments a lot of black women are pro black

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
On some real shyt though bros.... things like these should serve as motivation to keep going harder at whatever you doing.

everything comes back to having paper.... the problem with things like these is because we dont have an equally loud & equally funded machine that can shoot back at these international organizations that slander and profit from our people.

We need to keep stacking paper... everything always comes back to who has the biggest bag

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Breh have you been to a Hispanic neighborhood lately? All them businesses are Hispanic. These folks got Mexican Restaurants, Car dealerships, Lawn care businesses, small construction jobs, selling fruit, etc.

Yeah, but the QUALITY of many of those things, is inorganic and not good for your body. Mass production equals to less quality.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
What black women have you been around because I've personally never met one that sold out. Maybe if you live in California somewhere.

We need to separate reality from the internet

those in the media, funded by white platforms.

politicians and media personalities, etc.

those who claim to represent the collective body of black women.