Planned Parenthood gives a shout-out to Black Women, Megan Thee Stallion & Cardi

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some sisters see the game ... thank god

why does the black woman always have to be associated with sucking dikk, poppin p*ssy and killing her kids?

This shyt is a white-funded slander campaign against our sisters and mothers.

I'm so tired bro.

I’m sorry but male rappers are the ones that associated us with sex and the catalyst for the parental advisory. It was later versions of rap that allowed for our outright disrespect (calling us bytches and hoes), video vixens and the whole nine. Rap and men gave Cardi and Meg the platform they have now. Y’all are late with your so-called disgust and then misguided at that.

Then let’s not started on black women abortions babies. Y’all don’t wanna have sex with black women but not marry or at least participate in child rearing lol but now you’re concerned about abortions.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
You ever wonder why every time a woman "empowers" herself, it's basically her throwing her p*ssy around? :patrice:

Like that's the extent of female "power"? A hole between your legs filled with mucus?

I said in another thread.... black men still have our legendary icons and revolutionaries in the history books to draw inspiration and get guidance from.

those same legendary black men also had black wives that were equally as revolutionary and intelligent - but they've been erased from history... black women dont have any legendary icons from history to view as inspiration... white man deleted their contributions... black women dont even know they come from a bloodline of warrior-women that used to murder cacs and decapitate them.

they're lost.

they have nothing but low IQ whores and sell-outs to look up to as "black girl magic"

black women dont know anything about themselves - besides what white people told them

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
male rappers are the ones that associated us with sex

False.

European land-owners from the 17th century associated black women (and children) with sex - and the slander campaign has never stopped.

Shut the fukk up.

You're probably another lost black women.

fukk out my face.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I’m sorry but male rappers are the ones that associated us with sex and the catalyst for the parental advisory. It was later versions of rap that allowed for our outright disrespect (calling us bytches and hoes), video vixens and the whole nine. Rap and men gave Cardi and Meg the platform they have now. Y’all are late with your so-called disgust and then misguided at that.

Then let’s not started on black women abortions babies. Y’all don’t wanna have sex with black women but not marry or at least participate in child rearing lol but now you’re concerned about abortions.

Cape for Planned Parenthood, brehettes. :unimpressed:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
False.

European land-owners from the 17th century associated black women (and children) with sex - and the slander campaign has never stopped.

Shut the fukk up.

fukk out my face.
As far as rap music, black men set the sexual tone for black women. fukk you back, you delusional whore. I bet Snoop is one of your favorites.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

My (personal) issue isn't with people rapping about sex. Its with those people being made as icons in the black community.

Those same men you mention, I dont want to see them interviewing Kamala Harris,
I dont want to see Planned Parenthood shouting them out and saying how songs about pimping are empowering to male sexuality.

I'll speak for myself, i'll keep it a buck. I have the same energy on this side for the brehs.
- The difference is, no one (at least in 2021) is praising the sexuality of the lyrics of male rap.
- No one is talking about how Future's lyrics about selling drugs are iconic to black male empowerment
- No one is talking about how Durk's lyrics about killing people are leading the way for the youth.
- However they (probably cacs) are doing this with Cardi and Meghan's lyrics about sex

I know it may sound like i'm against rap, but I'm not. I love rap.
I just think rappers are rappers... not icons or heroes or role models. And I am always weary of those who try to conflate the two.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Cape for Planned Parenthood, brehettes. :unimpressed:

Thats why its on the (righteous) & (intelligent) black man to apply order to the chaos.

For every 1 intelligent black woman - theres 25 low IQ whores with zero brain cells.

For every 1 intelliegent black man - theres 25 c00ns

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
As far as rap music, black men set the sexual tone for black women. fukk you back, you delusional whore. I bet Snoop is one of your favorites.

I havent listened to rap in years.

Ignore me, block me, do whatever

fukk out my face

You low IQ dumbasses are holding the race back.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Its no suprise to me that a thread talking about a white-owned organization targeting black children is made - and then a black woman immediately runs in here talking about

"but but but black male rappers in 1993"

Imagine its 1734 and black men bout to burn the plantation down, and then a black woman pops up like "but but but but black men"

:snoop:

this new brand of negro is unbelievable.

Take me back to the 18th century when black women were cracking cacs' heads.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Thats why its on the (righteous) & (intelligent) black man to apply order to the chaos.

For every 1 intelligent black woman - theres 25 low IQ whores with zero brain cells.

For every 1 intelliegent black man - theres 25 c00ns

I actually do believe there are many women against shyt like this.

Theyre just not very vocal for whatever reason.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
False.

Shut the fukk up.

fukk out my face.

Yep. This shyt is crazy how they want population REDUCTION post 1965.

First, its the war on drugs

Then the abortion clinics (white women also abused it, hence why the CAC population growth stagnated)

Then AIDS being spreaded in black communities

Then crack and imprisonment

Then ignorant rap music being promoted while conscious rap being berated and erased from people's minds

Now they weaponize sex of black women via thot rap

The key is to make blacks the next Native Americans and have genetically deficient people extend their reign for a few more minutes, in terms of context of world history. Only heterosexual black men in the world, still have the desire to have families and gradual population growth. Other races straight up neutered their sex organs and forego families altogether, just cause they want to act like college students with $$$ for a few more years.