Pill Cosby's "Victims" on New York Magazine Cover

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Dumbass...all he needs to do is rape ONE woman

No you are the dumb ass. Should you be charged for stealing $500 million when you stole $10 million? I have no problem with Cosby being punished for the women he did rape, but he DID NOT rape all 35 of those women. Stop the bullshyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No you are the dumb ass. Should you be charged for stealing $500 million when you stole $10 million? I have no problem with Cosby being punished for the women he did rape, but he DID NOT rape all 35 of those women. Stop the bullshyt.
I really don't care what your argument is.

Theres no reason a man should be accused of even raping 1 woman. Much less 20.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:childplease:Cac alert. He was still a black man in the 60s.

:usure:

Anyone who knows my posting history on here knows you're talking like a fool right now.

Why do you and everyone else still keep saying "the 60s". I still haven't heard a single accusation before 1969. We're barely starting this shyt before the 1970s, but ya'all keep acting like it all happened in the 1960s to try to distort the conversation over and over.

Also the 60s was a weird ass time, drug use was rampant (all kinds of shyt, uppers, downers, Quaaludes etc ) and plus the whole free love thing.

So you have these free love trollops who were probably down with drugs coming out of the woodwork talking about "he raped me".:comeon:

Again, your whole excuse is pointless because almost none of the accusations are from the 1960s.

So how does that explain all the accusations in the 1980s, the 1990s, and the 2000s? Cosby was just letting the good times roll long?

So you have these free love trollops who were probably down with drugs coming out of the woodwork talking about "he raped me".:comeon:

Cosby :ufdup:. He must have pissed off somebody, and got his coat pulled.
He got his nikka wake up call, it is simple as that.

Again, that makes absolutely no sense considering the chain of events.

The first public accusation was 2000. D.A. refused to press charges.

The second public accusation was 2004. D.A. refused to press charges.

13 more women came forward in 2005, but most wanted to stay anonymous. Cosby settled a civil case with one woman out-of-court.

2014, it finally becomes a media thing. More women start coming forward. Cosby still hasn't caught shyt.

2015, now 35-40 women have come forward. Cosby still walking free.

So, on that time line, when did Cosby "piss off somebody". 2000? 2004? 2005? If it was early, why'd it take another 10 years to get his wake-up call? If it was recent, then why were there 15 accusations already out there without no consequences?

Seriously, there's only one storyline that makes any sense at all, and ya'all are coming up with the most ridiculous shyt that doesn't fit any of the facts, just to stan for a rapist. Not to mention that you're stanning a guy who is a hero right now for White folk who like to shyt on Black people because he's been shytting on modern urban folk so much. Not to mention that you're shytting on a whole lot of women, some of which are Black women.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's actually very common victims don't go to the police because the victim feels it's their fault it occurred in the first place. Not to mention your average police officer isn't equipped to deal with a victim who's clearly trying to come to terms with the fact they were assaulted.

Also, again unfortunately, most rapist due in fact tend to have a high number of victims, and within a span of say 30-40 years, it makes "sense" the range would be in the 40's.

shyt look at guys like Jerry Sandusky ,The Original Night Stalker, Dr. York and John Wayne Gacy. It's not uncommon for their to be multiple people afflicted by these scumbags.

Is it also very common to accept or actually demand continuous cash payments from your rapist,as well as to go back to your rapist house and get "raped" some more:childplease:

Sometimes when people feel like its they fault they got raped its because it was:mjlol:

And sometimes it just was never really rape in the first place.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

Anyone who knows my posting history on here knows you're talking like a fool right now.

Why do you and everyone else still keep saying "the 60s". I still haven't heard a single accusation before 1969. We're barely starting this shyt before the 1970s, but ya'all keep acting like it all happened in the 1960s to try to distort the conversation over and over.

Again, your whole excuse is pointless because almost none of the accusations are from the 1960s.

So how does that explain all the accusations in the 1980s, the 1990s, and the 2000s? Cosby was just letting the good times roll long?

Again, that makes absolutely no sense considering the chain of events.

The first public accusation was 2000. D.A. refused to press charges.

The second public accusation was 2004. D.A. refused to press charges.

13 more women came forward in 2005, but most wanted to stay anonymous. Cosby settled a civil case with one woman out-of-court.

2014, it finally becomes a media thing. More women start coming forward. Cosby still hasn't caught shyt.

2015, now 35-40 women have come forward. Cosby still walking free.

So, on that time line, when did Cosby "piss off somebody". 2000? 2004? 2005? If it was early, why'd it take another 10 years to get his wake-up call? If it was recent, then why were there 15 accusations already out there without no consequences?

Seriously, there's only one storyline that makes any sense at all, and ya'all are coming up with the most ridiculous shyt that doesn't fit any of the facts, just to stan for a rapist. Not to mention that you're stanning a guy who is a hero right now for White folk who like to shyt on Black people because he's been shytting on modern urban folk so much. Not to mention that you're shytting on a whole lot of women, some of which are Black women.

The storys still the same if you say "But it was the 70's" "But it was the 80's""But it was the 90's" etc,AInt no credible claim of white women getting raped by a black man being ignored...And even you admit they weren't ignored,charges were just never pressed...Is it possible a refusal to press charges meant the D.A also though the claims looked like bullshyt too:heh:?

edit-I said no credible claims would be ignored,I think all the media attention shows the claims of the white women don't even have to be credible:mjlol:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Cosby wasn't even that powerful during the 1960's. They are making it seem like he was some Mafia boss, Bill Gates, and etc. Cosby had money but he was not all that powerful and still isn't.

:childplease:

Who da fukk said you have to be a mafia boss or Bill Gates to get away with sexually assaulting a woman in the 1970s? If you were the fukking manager at your McDonalds, you got away with that shyt back then. All that mattered was that you were more powerful than the woman.

Yes, in Cosby's case of a Black man raping several different White women, it would take more audacity than that. But he easily had that. He was running his own show, any vulnerable woman he targeted was going to be in his exclusive domain, and the industry had far more to gain by protecting him than by protecting some women they didn't give a shyt about.

Nobody is saying he did not rape 1 or 2 women. Many are saying that 20+ women is ridiculous and has not been proven.

Wait, so you're admitting that he was powerful enough to get away with raping a woman? :whoo:

And if he could pick out a vulnerable victim once or twice, and had a method for doing it that worked, and got away with it, why the hell do you think he couldn't have found such a vulnerable victim once a year or so?

Okay then, that's settled. :ufdup:

Nobody is saying he did not rape 1 or 2 women. Many are saying that 20+ women is ridiculous and has not been proven.

No, they're not saying it "has not been proven". They're saying that they know he didn't do it. :mjpls:

And you and the rest of them are spending FAR more time shytting on the women than shytting on the guy that you just admitted was a rapist. That says a fukking lot about you.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Just thinking aloud in here, but to the people who say there are too many accusers to be true....Darren Sharper got a bunch of allegations from different states and he was a NFL player (40+).