Pill Cosby's "Victims" on New York Magazine Cover

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
“It was never a secret. I told people. I even told a big columnist, a gossip columnist, but to tell you the truth, at that time, no one wanted to attack Bill Cosby. He was the No. 1 comedian in the world. He was a massive money-maker, and who would believe someone with no power — a woman with no power?”

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
All ya'all who sound like you're performing a Chappelle skit right now, why don't you just take it all the way.

Mr. Chappelle, what would it take to convince you that Bill Cosby is guilty?

@StillNotSoft @pickles @agnosticlady @Black Jesus @Peter Vecsey @Will Ross

Tell me exactly what receipts each of these women need to provide to convince you that she's not lying. Or is that impossible - is the automatic assumption that if Cosby hasn't caught a rape charge yet, must mean he hasn't raped anyone?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
All ya'all who sound like you're performing a Chappelle skit right now, why don't you just take it all the way.

Mr. Chappelle, what would it take to convince you that Bill Cosby is guilty?

@StillNotSoft @pickles @agnosticlady @Black Jesus @Peter Vecsey @Will Ross

Tell me exactly what receipts each of these women need to provide to convince you that she's not lying. Or is that impossible - is the automatic assumption that if Cosby hasn't caught a rape charge yet, must mean he hasn't raped anyone?

Dude if that's the case then you raped me. I don't have to prove anything. I can just say you raped me 7 years ago and it is true. The end you can not refute it. I was afraid to press charges against you because of this patriarchal chauvanistic society that we live in.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Cosby "wasn't powerful back then and still isn't," why are nikkas running with this narrative that he's only getting dragged through the mud because he tried to buy NBC?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:francis:If hes such a predator, why hasnt anyone in the photograph filed charges

How many times we have to repeat the same shyt to you willfully ignorant motherfukkers.

One woman filed a case with the D.A. in 2000. D.A. refused to file charges.

One woman filed a case with the D.A. in 2004. D.A. refused to file charges.

13 more women came in 2005 backing up her story. Still no charges. All she got was an out-of-court settlement.

Now look at this thread. Half the people here are calling them sluts, prostitutes, golddiggers, liars, against the Black man. Even to the people who believe them, what have they gained? They're just a "rape victim". And who the fukk wants to be known as a rape victim? And they know the two women who did go forward didn't get shyt.

"Well, I could go forward, but then everyone would know I'm damaged goods, half the world would think horrible shyt about me, for the rest of my life I'll be 'that woman who did drugs and had sex with Bill Cosby then claimed he raped her', and the D.A. ain't going to do shyt."

Hell, why wouldn't a woman go forward when she has such a bright outlook?

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
cacettes are the most privileged people in America, foh.

Act like cave bytches calling rape this year alone hasn't affected black men.

White woman who cried rape by 'black man' recants story: cop

A 20-year-old woman told police that a masked black man raped her in a Brooklyn park Saturday — but recanted her story hours later, saying it never happened, cops said.

And you want to me tell this shyt passed in the 70's and 80's...

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
don't know how tiger's jumps are gonna age but maybe not as hard as those ny magazine mudducks

:pachaha:

women-of-tiger_537x409.jpg

article-1234379-07889C50000005DC-302_634x455.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Dude if that's the case then you raped me. I don't have to prove anything. I can just say you raped me 7 years ago and it is true. The end you can not refute it. I was afraid to press charges against you because of this patriarchal chauvanistic society that we live in.

You failed to answer the question.

And your attempt to deflect the question was pretty ridiculous. I can refute rape charges against you very, very easily, and you know it.

So let's try again: what would it take for you to believe any particular one of these women? Is your answer, "Nothing they can say will prove it to me?" And if so, then aren't you demonstrating the exact reason why most of them didn't go forward until they had the support of others backing them up?

Chappelle's little skit is looking pretty fukking condemning on you right now if you can't answer his question.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
cacettes are the most privileged people in America, foh.

Act like cave bytches calling rape this year alone hasn't affected black men.

White woman who cried rape by 'black man' recants story: cop

And you want to me tell this shyt passed in the 70's and 80's...

Wait, so an obviously unstable 20-year-old made a random accusation about an anonymous, no-name Black man, and almost immediately she took back the story and admitted she made it up. No one was ever arrested and no charges were filed against anyone, because there wasn't even a real person involved.

Repeat: No rape happened, no actual Black man involved, no powerful man to protect at all, no charges filed, no case made, and the unstable girl taking back the whole story within hours.

What da fukk does that have anything to do with Cosby's case? :dahell:

Ya'all grasping for anything now. :mjlol:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Wait, so an obviously unstable 20-year-old made a random accusation about an anonymous, no-name Black man, and almost immediately she took back the story and admitted she made it up. No one was ever arrested and no charges were filed against anyone, because there wasn't even a real person involved.

Repeat: No rape happened, no actual Black man involved, no powerful man to protect at all, no charges filed, no case made, and the unstable girl taking back the whole story within hours.

What da fukk does that have anything to do with Cosby's case? :dahell:

You'll flip anything.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Cosby black ass would have been in jail years ago if he really was rapeing any woman.

You mean he'd be in jail just like R. Kelly, right?

Or do you think R. Kelly is innocent too. :russ:

What evidence would it take for you to believe any one of these women?