Pill Cosby's "Victims" on New York Magazine Cover

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He may have drugged and raped a few, which shows he was a sexual deviant hypocrite, but some wanted the married hyper-rich Cosby pudding pop too, and are just hopping on the rape bandwagon.

I just do not get this assumption. First off, why is "well, okay okay, maybe he's a rapist, but I bet these women are sluts and liars" the very first thing half of you are saying? I mean, you're acknowledging that he's a rapist, and you're still spending more time shytting on the women than you are shytting on him.

Second of all, how do you recognize that a guy is a serial rapist and then doubt that he was, you know, engaging in serial rape?

Finally, do you even get a tiny bit how much shyt a woman goes through when she comes public with something like this? These aren't half-crazy 20-year-olds like the ones who usually make up fake rape accusations, they're middle-aged women with families and careers. The have to take the shame of everyone knowing they were raped, the shame of half those people assuming they were just sluts or prostitutes, and the shame of half the people assuming that they're lying. And you think they just causally take all those L's like it ain't no deal.

Plus, when you are black and powerful, any narrative to reinforce centuries old supremacist idealogy is always a ratings bonanza.

I ain't going to deny that completely, but why didn't that happen with the first sexual assault accusation in 2000? Crimes against middle-class White people and crimes by the famous both are selling well right now. But why didn't that happen when the whole full-on drugging and raping stories came to light in 2004 and when 13 women all came forward in 2005? Why weren't there stories all through the 60s/70s/80s/90s about how this squeaky-clean moralizer was a rampant adulterer and drug peddler? You have to admit that Cosby has been quite well-protected up until now.

Hell, even right now that magazine's site has been down for hours and no one can access the article. Why aren't ya'all coming up with some mad conspiracy about that?

I feel bad for Philly, he has been their biggest star, since the Liberty Bell.

I feel bad for the entire community. Some of his shytting on urban folk the last couple decades was uncalled for, but he was still one of the greatest Black icons of all-time in entertainment. I thought Fat Albert was some righteous shyt, and I can never appreciate the good stuff he did do again.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This whole story of full of complete shyt. Cosby raped 35 women? What type of bullshyt is this? I can understand 5 at the most (I am not saying that it is right), but 35? No, this is complete bullshyt. MOST of them willingly had sex with Cosby for money and thinking that they would get fame. How you can sit there lie and say that someone raped you is beyond my understanding. Cosby should be punished for the women that he did rape, but 35 women? Get out :camby:

One of them says in 1978 and 1980.....How the hell does a man that you are not related to or close to have the ability to rape you twice? A lot of those women were having consensual sex with him, and going back to him. He was also a sugar daddy to most of them.

Usually when a person is raped again it is by a family member, or family friend. They are usually held captive, or underage. Basically the person has access to them and they have no ability to defend themselves. These women were traveling about their day and going back to him. It's not like he raped her Monday July 2 and then raped her Tuesday July 3. He raped her twice a year apart. That barely makes any sense. Most of this stuff is complete bullshyt.

:jawalrus: @Knuckles Red

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Breh.......let that shyt sink in. A black man going on a nation wide white woman rape tour in the 60s and he never got arrested :dead:

And not a SINGLE charge was filed. NOT ONE :whew:

Again, you're just making shyt up. Tell me exactly how many of these accusations were before 1969? There wasn't no "nation wide white woman rape tour in the 60s".

And he isn't just "a black man". He was already one of the most powerful TV actors in the entire industry and owned his own production company and label.

How many powerful men were catching rape cases in the 1970s?

Ya'all are getting pathetic with your justifications. This is what makes the whole community look bad - we openly stan for a racist, just because he's Black.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'all distort the wackest shyt. The 35 women stretch up until the present day - they didn't all happen in the 1960s

Aint no distortion.... We're talking about the 60s and 70s......... so let me reiterate this one more time.... NO nikka is getting away with raping a white women let alone 6 or 7 during that era......

A D.A. back then would've jizzed on himself if he had the opportunity to prosecute a high profile negro like Cosby back then for rape

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Again, you're just making shyt up. Tell me exactly how many of these accusations were before 1969? There wasn't no "nation wide white woman rape tour in the 60s".

And he isn't just "a black man". He was already one of the most powerful TV actors in the entire industry and owned his own production company and label.

Ya'all are getting pathetic with your justifications. This is what makes the whole community look bad - we openly stan for a racist, just because he's Black.

Are you serious do you really think that bill Cosby would have gave him a pass for rapeing a white woman in 1969

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Aint no distortion.... We're talking about the 60s and 70s......... so let me reiterate this one more time.... NO nikka is getting away with raping a white women let alone 6 or 7 during that era......

It was a distortion because you put all 35 back in that era. Now you're backing it up to "6 or 7".

A D.A. back then would've jizzed on himself if he had the opportunity to prosecute a high profile negro like Cosby back then for rape

I'm sure there were LOTS of D.A.'s in the South like that. Plenty sprinkled in the rest of the country too. But we're not talking about any D.A., in most of these cases we're talking about the specific D.A. who covers Hollywood or Broadway, and those guys protect their industry stars like nobody's business. Cosby wasn't just "a high profile negro", he was beloved by a shytload of White people and was making a shytload of money for the industry. You really want to rewrite history and say that there was all these White guys who were out to get Cosby? He was the "good Black man" making movies and TV shows with positive, White-friendly images. Even the down-low racists wanted him to succeed, for nothing else than because it would let them shyt on any other kind of Black entertainment that didn't meet White standards. Only the most hard-core racists would be trying to take Cosby down... who da fukk are they?

When the Cosby show was huge, it was pulled 50-60 ratings numbers. Half the fukking country was watching it. This isn't like we're talking Floyd Mayweather or something. We're not even talking R. Kelly. Cosby was way, way bigger than that in the White community.

We already have proof of what a D.A. would do to Cosby. Two different D.A.'s refused to file charges on him for two different cases, even when one of the women had 13 other witnesses backing her up.

And before it even gets to the D.A. First a woman has to go to the authorities, and women virtually never went to the authorities to report sexual assault by a powerful man in 1969 and the 1970s. No matter what supposed logic you use, you can't deny that women just didn't feel empowered to do that shyt. Like I said earlier, the term "sexual harassment" hadn't even been invented yet.

Are you serious do you really think that bill Cosby would have gave him a pass for rapeing a white woman in 1969

I'll try to just assume you meant something sensible by that statement.

Do I think that it's possible that a young White woman would be too scared or too embarrassed to admit being raped by Bill Cosby in 1969? Of course. No matter what, she's now "tainted goods" to a lot of guys, a shytload of people are going to say that she was "asking for it", her career in the industry would have been totally fukked, and there's no chance she was going to get any money out of it in that day and age. The fact that you can't understand that a woman in 1969 would very, very, very rarely go forward with a rape accusation is still blowing my mind.

edit: Not to mention, as Art Barr just pointed out, that serial rapists like this look for vulnerable victims, and no doubt he could pick on women that he knew would be unlikely to do anything. It's not like he's going to drag the super-feminist empowered female back to his room, he's going to pick the girls that he knows will be scared to do anything.

And do I think it's possible that others in the industry would protect him? Hell yeah. Of course they were protecting him - even ya'all admit that they were covering up all of his drug use, adultery, and sex with young White women, aren't you?

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not saying that he didn't have some sort of relationship with them, but to rape all of them, and not one of them went to the authorities???

people who prey on people.
look for a certain sumfin to prey on certain types of people and probably continue to use the schemata.
to reference why they did it.
maybe it is how they converse, or did not press the issue.
to find and check a matter with urgency,....
maybe they were mildly successful and were actually vulnerable because of those successes liability wise.
namely a person coming into a field with small accolades.
yet, in the presence of someone who had more accolades, money and power.
people who victimize people have some type of mo.
that leads them to victimize people.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If you had 100 million dollars, if there were false accusations against you, you'd sue them into poverty. Correct?

no, they keep quiet protect their liability and then blackball you into adverse conditions of poverty.

Art Barr

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:childplease:Cac alert. He was still a black man in the 60s.

Lol at fakkits talking about Cosby was some god damn mogul on tv who couldn't be touched. No he fukken wasn't.

Also the 60s was a weird ass time, drug use was rampant (all kinds of shyt, uppers, downers, Quaaludes etc ) and plus the whole free love thing.

So you have these free love trollops who were probably down with drugs coming out of the woodwork talking about "he raped me".:comeon:

Cosby :ufdup:. He must have pissed off somebody, and got his coat pulled.
He got his nikka wake up call, it is simple as that.

Woody Allen raped his own child, which his son admitted to, and ol'boy still walking around with no type of public smear.

Roman Polanski who anally raped and drugged a 13 year old actually had people make movies and excuses for him.
He even got a lifetime achievement award in 2011. :mindblown:

:francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There's no racial element in regards to Sandusky. If you told me Woody Allen or some other random white dude raped this many white women I might believe it, but I simply don't think it's possible that a black man, even of Cosby's stature, raped this many white women in the 60s, 70s, & 80s and got away with it.
Even if he raped 5 women...thats A LOT of women

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You really weren't aware that Cosby was a huge star in the 1960s and 1970s?

Cosby was a major star in a hit TV show by 1965. He won three consecutive Best Actor Emmy's for I Spy in 1966, 1967, and 1968 and another Emmy for Outstanding Variety Program for "The Bill Cosby Special" in 1969. He recorded an album that had a hit single reach Gold status and #4 on the Billboard charts in 1967. He was releasing comedy albums left and right, and in 1968 he turned down a $3.5 million record label contract to go with his own record label. He founded the Campbell, Silver, Cosby (CSC) Corporation production company in 1968 and started producing films, records, and TV specials. The Bill Cosby Show was a huge ratings hit in 1969, and then Fat Albert was big from 1972-1979. He also starred in 8-10 movies in the 1970s.

I don't know how old you are, but Cosby didn't become a star with "The Cosby Show" in the 1980s. Yes, that was the highest-rated sitcom ever, but it was also his THIRD self-titled show that got put on prime time. You don't get to keep naming shows after yourself and getting them on TV unless you're a big deal. He had already been a major star and power player for almost two decades by then.

this Gen has no idea because a lot of mediums exist now.
back in the day,...
you only entertainment when no cartrons were on, were bill Cosby comedy records and you could go through an entire discography of his as a kid because he was pg.
kids nowadays have so many mediums.
they don't know what it is like to watch fat Albert and be raised with morals from that show.
shyt, bill Cosby is the first person in our gen's braintrust.
who warns you about skipping school to become an entertainer.
as, he had an entire important ep of fat Albert.
That went into the life of fat albert's school colleague getting a record deal and being a budding pop star.
Who wasn't educate enough to write her own songs.
plus, numerous lessons of morality from vinyl, tv and film as a kid.
yet, we can not let the fact he raised us.
Excuse him if he did these things and right now,..
I feel he did these things.
they read to true, they have the shame of the person giving the story real victims have you can not fake.
I don't care how well you fukk'n act.
you can't fake the feelings.
or actions of someone who was forced to be shamed by being a victim.
I see that effect on the videos of the women.
when, they interview them about the incident.
plus, the circumstances that bill Cosby just missed poisoning betty shabazz as well.
so, I don't like to be accusatory,...
yet, I feel there is to much there.
not to ignore what is possibly the exact and utter truths.

Art Barr

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
No one can still logically argue the racial elements out of this. If you believe in white supremacy, then none of this makes sense period.

Do I think that it's possible that a young White woman would be too scared or too embarrassed to admit being raped by Bill Cosby in 1969? Of course. No matter what, she's now "tainted goods" to a lot of guys, a shytload of people are going to say that she was "asking for it", her career in the industry would have been totally fukked, and there's no chance she was going to get any money out of it in that day and age. The fact that you can't understand that a woman in 1969 would very, very, very rarely go forward with a rape accusation is still blowing my mind.

why would Hollywood have a problem with throwing a black rapist to the bushes? Seem like they'd enjoy that.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He didn't even need to drug these broads to fukk. That's what it boils down to. nikka is a rapist hypocrite. Raping bytches is 100000 x worse than ignorant nikkaz acting like clowns in the hood.