Pill Cosby's "Victims" on New York Magazine Cover

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sandusky?

There's no racial element in regards to Sandusky. If you told me Woody Allen or some other random white dude raped this many white women I might believe it, but I simply don't think it's possible that a black man, even of Cosby's stature, raped this many white women in the 60s, 70s, & 80s and got away with it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Jim Crow was a major factor then too.... No nikka... and I repeat... NO nikka was raping 35 Miss Anns back then and getting away with it...

Ya'all distort the wackest shyt. The 35 women stretch up until the present day - they didn't all happen in the 1960s.

The earliest accusation was, what, 1969? When Cosby was winning his 4th straight Emmy, had his own label, own production company, ran the shyt himself and was rich as fukk. But you think that "Jim Crow" applied to a wealthy, powerful man in Los Angeles in 1969 and the 1970s.

Who wanted Cosby to fail at that point? All those other power players who had helped put him in position to be at the top and all those fans who loved him, all the other Hollywood players who were making tons of money collaborating with him...exactly which one of those wouldn't have looked the other way if he was doing whatever he wanted to do with no-name girls who came for auditions?

Even after all the shyt that's transpired over the last few decades, you still don't recognize how much rich folk of any color can get away with.

Meanwhile, you probably forget that in 1969-1975 when these first cases happened, feminism was barely starting, the Equal Rights Amendment hadn't even been passed yet (and never got ratified because half the states refused to sign it), the word "sexual harassment" didn't even exist yet because it was just an accepted part of life for women in the workplace, and hardly anyone gave a shyt about rape cases. The report rate for rape cases in the 1960s was 1/4 what it was in the 1990s, and that's certainly not because no one was getting taken advantage of. DNA evidence didn't exist yet, so any case against Cosby would be he said/she said, "That's just some slut/probable prostitute trying to tar the name of a beloved, wealthy, famous actor." Just like ya'all are saying right now.

Last edited:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, you realize that at least 15 women had already told this story more than 10 years ago?

And yes, it is easier for other women to come forward now that the story has hit public attention, because any woman who just came out alone would have gotten shytted on even worse, and with no support.
What story was that? That he offered drugs? Its rappers today whos whole persona is wrapped around drug use. Imaging a future groupie say future rapped her with a purple sprite.

Its been said multiple times that was a common drug of choice back then. Itslike me offering weed or X today. Imo

What women in recent history has gotten any type of media criticism for accusing someone of rape. That doesnt happen or maybe im not old enough.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Again, you realize that at least 15 women had already told this story more than 10 years ago?

And yes, it is easier for other women to come forward now that the story has hit public attention, because any woman who just came out alone would have gotten shytted on even worse, and with no support.

Somebody is lying. I believe bill raped some of those women , but not all.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
*Waits patiently to see which scumbag forum is the first to put out smileys on these ladies' heads, and any followup "35" memes...........:francis:.....*

:whoo:

He may have drugged and raped a few, which shows he was a sexual deviant hypocrite, but some wanted the married hyper-rich Cosby pudding pop too, and are just hopping on the rape bandwagon. Plus, when you are black and powerful, any narrative to reinforce centuries old supremacist idealogy is always a ratings bonanza.

I feel bad for Philly, he has been their biggest star, since the Liberty Bell.

Last edited:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta be brazen as fukk to drug that many women. You a bold ass motherfukker to do some shyt like that.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So when i read this article its gonna talk about all the other indictments and charges that these women are responsible for bringing forth on people other than cosby. Or was their life a fairly tale?

Was their any involvement in drugs and illegal sex w/out bill Cosby?

Surely they are coming clean about everything. Surely they are responsible for sending multiple dealers to jail in the 60s and 70s. Because unlike rape its no emotions to overcome in reporting other criminal activity.

:what:

What da fukk random-ass excuses are you people coming up with now?

Why da hell would any of these women feel like throwing their coke connection in the slammer all the sudden?

You realize that a woman might be slightly more violated and victimized by her rapist than by somebody who set her up with some powder?

And you got really creative to imply that you won't believe them unless they start accusing other guys of rape too. Because that certainly wouldn't lead to ya'all calling them sluts/prostitutes/golddiggers. :snoop:

At least you were creative. For everyone else the defense has basically boiled down to, "He's Black, couldn't have done it."

Cosby was my absolute favorite guy in the 1980s. I loved the Cosby Show and I loved Fat Albert reruns. I used to brag about how every standup guy in the business said they looked to Cosby as the great who had inspired them. But come on now. When ya'all going to realize that the life of an extremely wealthy, beloved, powerful Black man, one who is propping up Hollywood and getting propped up by them, isn't the same as your life?

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

stuff like this is what makes it shakey for people
this clearly was not rape
she could have walked out the room at any time
if u know he is naked in the bed why walk over to him

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
so Cosby is one of the most prolific rapist of the last century with a record number of victims being white and him doing all this in the 60s as a black man? :dwillhuh:

Breh.......let that shyt sink in. A black man going on a nation wide white woman rape tour in the 60s and he never got arrested :dead:

And not a SINGLE charge was filed. NOT ONE :whew: