Pill Cosby's "Victims" on New York Magazine Cover

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Can't believe how many people are still defending Bill Cosby at this point.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every nikka in here like, "I don't believe he raped ALL those women... maybe like five or six," is missing the point so much it's embarrassing. :snoop:

Even if we're supposed to believe the majority of these women are lying, if he raped ONE, that's one too many.

No shyt that's one too many...... and that's not the point... if its really just one... why parade 34 other women around making the same claim

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:patrice:
And I ain't saying anything about the media coverage here. That's an entirely separate issue.

But while we're at it, notice that half the posters are saying, "Why the media making such a big deal about this" while the other half are saying, "No way he raped 35 women...he'd be one of the biggest serial rapists of all time."

fukking Cliff Huxtable might be one of the biggest serial rapists of all time, and you need some sort of conspiracy theory to wonder why that might be the biggest story of the year?

:why:
this whole story has me like:whoa: because I don't want it to be true but what if it was?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Stopped reading right there... We're talking about 1960s and 70s Bill Cosby.....

You really weren't aware that Cosby was a huge star in the 1960s and 1970s?

Cosby was a major star in a hit TV show by 1965. He won three consecutive Best Actor Emmy's for I Spy in 1966, 1967, and 1968 and another Emmy for Outstanding Variety Program for "The Bill Cosby Special" in 1969. He recorded an album that had a hit single reach Gold status and #4 on the Billboard charts in 1967. He was releasing comedy albums left and right, and in 1968 he turned down a $3.5 million record label contract to go with his own record label. He founded the Campbell, Silver, Cosby (CSC) Corporation production company in 1968 and started producing films, records, and TV specials. The Bill Cosby Show was a huge ratings hit in 1969, and then Fat Albert was big from 1972-1979. He also starred in 8-10 movies in the 1970s.

I don't know how old you are, but Cosby didn't become a star with "The Cosby Show" in the 1980s. Yes, that was the highest-rated sitcom ever, but it was also his THIRD self-titled show that got put on prime time. You don't get to keep naming shows after yourself and getting them on TV unless you're a big deal. He had already been a major star and power player for almost two decades by then.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I don't know why folks act so crazy over this Cosby issue. Both sides are really right....Cosby was raping women and the media plus powerful people are now willing to throw him in the bushes after they made money off of him for decades covering his shyt up.

See you can have both sides of the coin.

Hell Sandusky was raping boys. Had famous people like Andy Reid and Hoe ass Marky Mark on his not for profit board. Penn state and Joe Pa were covering for his ass and there were rumors the shyt went all the way to politicians in Pennsylvania.

When the shyt hit the fan the media and Penn State threw Sandusky in the bushes yet anyone with common sense knows that folks were helping him cover the shyt up for years.

So just like this Cosby situation I think he is guilty and deserves what his happening to him. But I won't fall for the okie doke by the media. Because they knew for years and there are a lot and I mean a lot of white folks who were raping women with Cosby, giving him dope to drug women and covering the shyt up. So they need to be in jail with Cosby. Just like Joe Pa, the board members at Sandusky school, the faculty at Penn State and who ever politician that was covering up for Sandusky need to be rotting in jail too.

When dudes out here in the public eye raping tons of folks you need a shyt load of people to help you. There is no doubt about that.

Man I live in PA, that Penn State shyt got swept under so damn fast :whew:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Im saying it's easier for women to hop on the bill raped me train since this story leaked.

Unless Bill is a serial rapist, why would everyone share an almost identical story.

Somebody is lying

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really weren't aware that Cosby was a huge star in the 1960s and 1970s?

Cosby was a major star in a hit TV show by 1965. He won three consecutive Best Actor Emmy's for I Spy in 1966, 1967, and 1968 and another Emmy for Outstanding Variety Program for "The Bill Cosby Special" in 1969. He recorded an album that had a hit single reach Gold status and #4 on the Billboard charts in 1967. He was releasing comedy albums left and right, and in 1968 he turned down a $3.5 million record label contract to go with his own record label. He founded the Campbell, Silver, Cosby (CSC) Corporation production company in 1968 and started producing films, records, and TV specials. The Bill Cosby Show was a huge ratings hit in 1969, and then Fat Albert was big from 1972-1979. He also starred in 8-10 movies in the 1970s.

I don't know how old you are, but Cosby didn't become a star with "The Cosby Show" in the 1980s. Yes, that was the highest-rated sitcom ever, but it was also his THIRD self-titled show that got put on prime time. He had already been a major star and power player for almost two decades by then.

Jim Crow was a major factor then too.... No nikka... and I repeat... NO nikka was raping 35 Miss Anns back then and getting away with it...

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Jim Crow was a major factor then too.... No nikka... and I repeat... NO nikka was raping 35 Miss Anns back then and getting away with it...

Seriously shyt is not believable. Not with the racial history and climate this country had and continues to have.

Do I think Cosby did some scumbag shyt... yes. No doubt to that, Hollywood is a grimey place. Sold some chicks a dream or pay to play... sure

Do I think he raped any women... nope

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Im saying it's easier for women to hop on the bill raped me train since this story leaked.

Unless Bill is a serial rapist, why would everyone share an almost identical story.

Somebody is lying

Again, you realize that at least 15 women had already told this story more than 10 years ago?

And yes, it is easier for other women to come forward now that the story has hit public attention, because any woman who just came out alone would have gotten shytted on even worse, and with no support.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So when i read this article its gonna talk about all the other indictments and charges that these women are responsible for bringing forth on people other than cosby. Or was their life a fairly tale?

Was their any involvement in drugs and illegal sex w/out bill Cosby?

Surely they are coming clean about everything. Surely they are responsible for sending multiple dealers to jail in the 60s and 70s. Because unlike rape its no emotions to overcome in reporting other criminal activity.