Pill Cosby's "Victims" on New York Magazine Cover

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I glad they going all out to ruin bill because it won't work, and it will prove the traditional media outlets are obsolete and have lost power

all they want to do is shame bill cosby into silence forever, so that anybody who associates with him will be shamed for it so he can't use his money to empower blacks

all these allegations and zero charges over 50 years lmao, you have to be the dumbest nikka in the world to believe this

also the word rape is never in any of these statements, it's just implied, damn the jews have zero respect for yall intelligence

If you had 100 million dollars, if there were false accusations against you, you'd sue them into poverty. Correct?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Damn, Adidacs, you paid so much attention to the story that you got every single detail wrong.

so i'm supposed to believe

40 white women got raped by a rich & famous black man in the 60s-80s

No, 1960s - 2000s.

And are you really so ignorant that you don't know that rich and famous men, no matter what race they are, could get away with forcing no-name starlets and other nobodies into sex left and right in the 1960s and 1970s? You really believe that shyt wasn't happening in the "boys will be boys" era when a man with a good image could cover up anything? That was the era when rock stars were walking around in public with 13-15 year olds that everyone knew they were fukking and no one did a thing.

Hell, as I've said already once, R. Kelly has been doing the same shyt in our own era with young teenagers, and he still hasn't caught anything. And that's even with videotape! And you don't think Cosby could have gotten away with it back the in the days when feminists weren't even shyt yet?

and all of them waited until 2015 to talk about it

No, women went to the DA as early as 2000. And again in 2004. Those were women for whom it had just happened.

There were already 13 women willing to testify on just one woman's behalf by 2005. The media just been keeping real silent about it.

they really think they are going to get $100 million dollars too :childplease:

Really? That's why 15 of them already came out more than 10 years ago, but only one of them had sued? That's why many of them didn't open up till the statute of limitations on criminal charges had already ran out?

Ya'all are proving right here on this thread why women don't come out with this shyt against popular, powerful men. It's 2015, and you're shytting on the victims left and right and blaming them...hell, some of you are even admitting that he's a rapist and still shytting on as many of the women as you can. :beli:

And you wonder why they didn't come out and ruin their own lives 30 years earlier, when no one even gave a shyt about rape cases and Cosby was one of the most popular actors in the world and almost untouchable?

:francis:

Of course, we still could believe your story...which is that 40+ different women, most of whom didn't know each other, all came together to make the same lying accusations about the same powerful man, even though they would get absolutely trashed by the public, accused of being sluts, accused of prostitution, drug through the mud, embarrass their own families, and most of them can't even make legal cases anymore.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you had 100 million dollars, if there were false accusations against you, you'd sue them into poverty. Correct?

sue people into poverty who don't have shyt already lmao?

like I said only idiots believe this story and you have just verified the fact you are a simpleton

if any of these accusations are believable why hasn't Bill Cosby been at least arrested, why won't he be arrested

how come the only time he was in court was for civil reasons for women trying to get money from him never criminal
if it was so heinous why didn't they go after him in criminal court lmao

the man is obviously being railroaded, these thots are being put up to this by powerful people and their stories contradict themselves

all they wanna do is ruin bill cosby's name which they have done, this magazine is just trying to sell some copies because their industry is dying

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This whole story of full of complete shyt. Cosby raped 35 women? What type of bullshyt is this? I can understand 5 at the most (I am not saying that it is right), but 35? No, this is complete bullshyt. MOST of them willingly had sex with Cosby for money and thinking that they would get fame. How you can sit there lie and say that someone raped you is beyond my understanding. Cosby should be punished for the women that he did rape, but 35 women? Get out :camby:
Dumbass...all he needs to do is rape ONE woman

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bull-fukkin-shyt. The main fallacy in this: rich, famous men have never needed to use drugs to get p*ssy. But since he admitted to some, shyts been out of control. The majority of these old cryptkeeper-looking broads were fukkin Cosby for money and want to hop on the train. Like how TF a white woman get raped twice by a black man in godamn 1960's-early 70's and she be scared of saying shyt? :francis:
all them hoes need to :camby::camby::camby:
you'll pose for a magazine now but couldnt press charges 40 years ago:stopitslime::camby:
This is what I'm saying.
shyt ain't believable.

Cosby had to have pissed off the jews. I'm just thinking what the hell did dude do. Because Judd was coming at dude last year
Dammn skippy. No matter how popular I Spy, white folks would have crucified Cosby. Millenials won't know any better. Their parents will have heard the stories. Their grandparents damn well WILL know better because they lived through white folks Free Love and Drugs phase. The milk ain't clean, and it has to do with the climate of the times.

So who were the white men these hoes wre also grifting gifts, grades and grass from?
How many people do you have to kill to be labeled a murderer?