Pill Cosby's "Victims" on New York Magazine Cover

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
1358352335891109478.jpg

‘I’m No Longer Afraid’: 35 Women Tell Their Stories About Being Assaulted by Bill Cosby, and the Culture That Wouldn’t Listen

ByNoreen MaloneandAmanda Demme
More has changed in the past few years for women who allege rape than in all the decades since the women’s movement began. Consider the evidence of October 2014, when an audience member at a Hannibal Buress show in Philadelphia uploadeda clipof the comedian talking about Bill Cosby: “He gets on TV, ‘Pull your pants up, black people … I can talk down to you because I had a successful sitcom.’ Yeah, but you rape women, Bill Cosby, so turn the crazy down a couple notches … I guess I want to just at least make it weird for you to watchCosby Show reruns. Dude’s image, for the most part, it’s fukking public Teflon image. I’ve done this bit onstage and people think I’m making it up … That shyt is upsetting.” The bit went viral swiftly, with irreversible, calamitous consequences for Cosby’s reputation.
Perhaps the most shocking thing wasn’t that Buress had called Cosby a rapist; it was that the world had actually heard him. A decade earlier, 14 women had accused Cosby of rape. In 2005, a former basketball star named Andrea Constand, who met Cosby when she was working in the athletic department at Temple University, where he served on the board of trustees, alleged to authorities that he had drugged her to a state of semi-consciousness and then groped and digitally penetrated her. After her allegations were made public, a California lawyer named Tamara Green appearedon theToday showand said that, 30 years earlier, Cosby had drugged and assaulted her as well. Eventually, 12 Jane Does signed up to tell their own stories of being assaulted by Cosby in support of Constand’s case. Several of them eventually made their names public. But they were met, mostly, with skepticism, threats, and attacks on their character.
[COLOR=#555555 !important][/COLOR]

:scust: :scust:
:scust:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Cosby was definitely drugging and raping some of them, but a lot of those women had accounts where they were "raped" then still either went on dates or collaborated with him later. Those women need to immediately be tossed out of the story. Some of them are failed actresses that are looking for their 15 minutes of fame. They couldn't cut it back then and this is their chance at that little bit of spotlight.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't believe whores who wait decades to tell what happened to them. The fact they waited so long and Bill Cosby is this supposed "rapist" means these women had the power to put a stop to this sooner but chose not to. Bill never admitted to raping women, he admitted to using drugs that the women willingly took with him before having sex.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He tried to buy NBC. Since then, these fake allegations have came out, his shows removed from sindication and his money slowed up.

He inquired about NBC 23 years ago. "They" were so insulted by that, they'd let the Cosby Show make a billion dollars in syndication since 1992 and smear Bills name at the time of now.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cosby was definitely drugging and raping some of them, but a lot of those women had accounts where they were "raped" then still either went on dates or collaborated with him later. Those women need to immediately be tossed out of the story. Some of them are failed actresses that are looking for their 15 minutes of fame. They couldn't cut it back then and this is their chance at that little bit of spotlight.

None of the accusers are making any money off the accusations. And if they end up writing a book or getting a movie deal and Cosby raise no legal challenge? That means he did it. I hope his accusers take every dollar he has.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I glad they going all out to ruin bill because it won't work, and it will prove the traditional media outlets are obsolete and have lost power

all they want to do is shame bill cosby into silence forever, so that anybody who associates with him will be shamed for it so he can't use his money to empower blacks

all these allegations and zero charges over 50 years lmao, you have to be the dumbest nikka in the world to believe this

also the word rape is never in any of these statements, it's just implied, damn the jews have zero respect for yall intelligence

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I see the deniers are still out in full force here. You have to be a real idiot to think that there's a greater chance that 40+ women are lying about being raped than there is of 1 man lying about not being a rapist. I mean, damn... if this is the level of intelligence and denial you have, you lost at life.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why folks act so crazy over this Cosby issue. Both sides are really right....Cosby was raping women and the media plus powerful people are now willing to throw him in the bushes after they made money off of him for decades covering his shyt up.

See you can have both sides of the coin.

Hell Sandusky was raping boys. Had famous people like Andy Reid and Hoe ass Marky Mark on his not for profit board. Penn state and Joe Pa were covering for his ass and there were rumors the shyt went all the way to politicians in Pennsylvania.

When the shyt hit the fan the media and Penn State threw Sandusky in the bushes yet anyone with common sense knows that folks were helping him cover the shyt up for years.

So just like this Cosby situation I think he is guilty and deserves what his happening to him. But I won't fall for the okie doke by the media. Because they knew for years and there are a lot and I mean a lot of white folks who were raping women with Cosby, giving him dope to drug women and covering the shyt up. So they need to be in jail with Cosby. Just like Joe Pa, the board members at Sandusky school, the faculty at Penn State and who ever politician that was covering up for Sandusky need to be rotting in jail too.

When dudes out here in the public eye raping tons of folks you need a shyt load of people to help you. There is no doubt about that.