Picture of Gabrielle Union with her step-son begs the question...

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see it all the time.

I feel sorry for some of you dudes future children can't even do certain things without being showered with insults. He's a little kid. I hate when people apply adult behaviors to little kids. :smh:

Dwade is my beardless twin, i'm allowed to tell him how to raise his son :troll:

Don't feel bad for my future children. They'll be raised the same way I and my siblings were, and we turned out fine if I may say so myself

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I see it all the time.

I feel sorry for some of you dudes future children can't even do certain things without being showered with insults. He's a little kid. I hate when people apply adult behaviors to little kids. :smh:

Breh most of these over the top cats are either gay on the low, or experiencing repressed gay tendencies.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I hate rappers who wear feminine clothes who deny they are gay. Only because I feel like they just trolling for attention and me being a hiphop head its like they mocking the shyt I love. That's my biggest grip with it. Skinny jeans and all that shyt I really don't care., it ain't my style. But when a nikka is dressed like Uzi Vert was a few weeks back and they acting like everybody else is tripping, its like naw cuzz.

I disagree. It's funny because when you talk to some of the old heads, they will tell you the same thing about their day. When Bobby Brown was wearing Spandex in the Every Little Step video, nobody would question B Browns manhood. Same with Prince.

I understand your point associating hip hop with masculine clothing trends but that's hip hop for you. Very extreme with the choices of clothing. If they deny their sexuality and wear funny looking clothing, does that make their music less likeable? I would not dress like Thug, Vert or any of these new school dudes but i'd be damned if I said I didn't like some of their music and their flows.

I guess I see things differently because of where I grew up where cats from the islands had their style, africans, black americans and european blacks as well.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Dwade is my beardless twin, i'm allowed to tell him how to raise his son :troll:

Don't feel bad for my future children. They'll be raised the same way I and my siblings were, and we turned out fine if I may say so myself

I think you guys should be careful about what you say about children. Being called gay when you're not can make a child question their sexuality when they're not even supposed to be thinking about that yet. He's probably not even aware of the way he's posing/standing, give him a chance to grow up and decide for himself what he is.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Breh most of these over the top cats are either gay on the low, or experiencing repressed gay tendencies.

This is probably true. Or maybe they experienced the same harsh judgement when they were children over such small things and they're repeating it with other children because they don't know better.

I'm not saying you should encourage your child to be gay/lesbian but saying the way they dress/stand/pose makes them gay or feminine/masculine will confuse them and could cause them to develop unhealthy behaviors to prove themselves.

Daps
D Wade never struck me as alternate. As a man handling business you'll notice that the babies soak up what you do and how you carry yourself. If you are active in the boy's life it will be apparent in the kid's mannerisms UNLESS the kid is gay. Young boys do not play when it comes to making it known they like women. Think about 2 or 3 year olds who go for them titties like nobody's business lol If the lil dude is gay then that's just what it is. I can see if they were encouraging the kid to play in the wig closet, paint his nails and shyt like that but chances are this was a organic discovery

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I disagree. It's funny because when you talk to some of the old heads, they will tell you the same thing about their day. When Bobby Brown was wearing Spandex in the Every Little Step video, nobody would question B Browns manhood. Same with Prince.

I understand your point associating hip hop with masculine clothing trends but that's hip hop for you. Very extreme with the choices of clothing. If they deny their sexuality and wear funny looking clothing, does that make their music less likeable? I would not dress like Thug, Vert or any of these new school dudes but i'd be damned if I said I didn't like some of their music and their flows.

I guess I see things differently because of where I grew up where cats from the islands had their style, africans, black americans and european blacks as well.

Back then biker suits were a popular fashion trend. Nobody questioned Bobby's appearance because it wasn't suspect. But you could make a point for artist like Prince who always wore feminine clothing. But Prince never faked the funk on who he was. That was the point of my post. Not the actual clothing itsself.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think you guys should be careful about what you say about children. Being called gay when you're not can make a child question their sexuality when they're not even supposed to be thinking about that yet. He's probably not even aware of the way he's posing/standing, give him a chance to grow up and decide for himself what he is.

I never called him gay. Even if he turns out to be gay, that's not my really my problem.:yeshrug:
I do agree that children (especially young men) can easily be standing/acting in a way that adults perceive as feminine but they might have 0 knowledge of their actions.

I was just talking about him being dressed like his mom. Thats weird to me. I've never seen that.
And If I saw my son dressed like his mother I would find it weird.

That's all I was saying.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Back then biker suits were a popular fashion trend. Nobody questioned Bobby's appearance because it wasn't suspect. But you could make a point for artist like Prince who always wore feminine clothing. But Prince never faked the funk on who he was. That was the point of my post. Not the actual clothing itsself.
LOL not in BK. Nobody was wearing those spandex except maybe dudes out west.

I doubt any of these little dudes are anything but straight. In this era of social media, they would have been outted a minute ago just like the Makonnen guy was.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
This is probably true. Or maybe they experienced the same harsh judgement when they were children over such small things and they're repeating it with other children because they don't know better.

I'm not saying you should encourage your child to be gay/lesbian but saying the way they dress/stand/pose makes them gay or feminine/masculine will confuse them and could cause them to develop unhealthy behaviors to prove themselves.

I don't know about all that. Clothing is such a susceptible fallacy, kids wear popular fashion. Unless they are going out of they way to dress in attire that is commonly known for women I would say let them be. They major fear in alot of cats is their kids will be gay. Why I don't know. I could see that for some men that means they automatically lose that connection with their son, because now they don't know how to relate to them. For daughters its a little different. But some men beat the shyt out they daughters too for being to butch. I just say let people be who the fukk they naturally want to be. If you in your child's life from day one. You KNOW what type of child they are, if your son is extra feminine and your a real father, then you know you've seen behavior when they were really young that displayed that type of behavior.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
LOL not in BK. Nobody was wearing those spandex except maybe dudes out west.

I doubt any of these little dudes are anything but straight. In this era of social media, they would have been outted a minute ago just like the Makonnen guy was.

That's kind of my point as well breh. The trolling aspect is irritating. Are you comprehending what I am saying?