Picture of Gabrielle Union with her step-son begs the question...

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mexnk8Uc1q1qdfm9so1_500.gif

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Ridiculous false equivalence. Homosexuality =/= pedophilia or pedo tendencies; if you think it does, it speaks to your own simple-mindedness.

pedophilia involves adults taking advantage of underage people. It's heterosexuals who comprise most pedophiles. Is there homosexual pedophilia? Of course, but that's not inherently related to the sexual orientation.

Consensual relationships (heterosexual, homosexual, or whatever else) are fine when both parties are of equal capacity to make the decision.

Forced relationships and encounters are always wrong. Pedophilia is always included under this category.
All that shyt is subjective. Homosexuals take advantage of people all the time,regardless of age. Plenty of times hood bull daggers take advantage of lost depressed single mothers,this is common knowledge. When you say underage,based off whose standards? Are we talking LAW? Who's deciding if someone is underage?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Dwyane Wade has no one to blame but himself for his son being a culo pirate.

He been pushing that limit for years with his homoerotic outfits and painting his toes and fingernails.

These days you gotta have 2 sons minimum cuz this gay agenda is doing a number on Black boys minds.

Gotta have a spare just in case one of them is a fakkit.

You have one son and he turn into a homo--there goes your entire lineage.

He got two other normal sons so I doubt he cares much.

I got nothing against gay people but, I would be salty if I built a legacy only for my son to be gay. You definitely have to have two sons just in case.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This kid most likely sees his dad those in flaming cheeto outfits and he probably hangs around his step mom while daddy is away playing basketball and she thinks its cute that he is emulating her moves. You can't tell me the parents ain't encouraging this, because ain't no way he just went out and happened to pick out the same outfit that step mommy is wearing. Somebody had to buy that outfit and put it on lil man. Step mommy has a big koolaid smile while he leans on his hips, striking a diva pose. She should be telling lil man to straighten up his posture and let the kid watch Kickboxer and Bloodsport and put him in some karate classes. It's sad that we're in a generation that thinks it's ok for lil kids to live that tranny lifestyle.