Picture of Gabrielle Union with her step-son begs the question...

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Ridiculous false equivalence. Homosexuality =/= pedophilia or pedo tendencies; if you think it does, it speaks to your own simple-mindedness.

pedophilia involves adults taking advantage of underage people. It's heterosexuals who comprise most pedophiles. Is there homosexual pedophilia? Of course, but that's not inherently related to the sexual orientation.

Consensual relationships (heterosexual, homosexual, or whatever else) are fine when both parties are of equal capacity to make the decision.

Forced relationships and encounters are always wrong. Pedophilia is always included under this category.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A belt could possibly straighten him out.:yeshrug:

Your're going to have to come join me in Nigeria for that breh, they will have you arrested for that over there.
Over here where homosexuality is still 100% ILLEGAL (last vote i think all but one senator voted to keep it illegal ''it is not part of our culture'') we gets down like that. USA and outside groups stay heated. :umad:
Ofcourse there are some gay people around but they know how to lay low and nobody really cares what you do at home anyway but just not in public or you gon have troubles with the law and the local community. keep it coded. :ufdup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Disgusting how this young man resting his weight on his hips like a female. Thats a no no.

Arm fully extended with elbows bussin out the opposite direction? People who do that sitting on jiujitsu mats get their arms snapped by someone who's sparring.

Wade is a good provider but has set a bad example.

Hopefully sports can put some toughness in this youngster

Last edited:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Your're going to have to come join me in Nigeria for that breh, they will have you arrested for that over there.
Over here where homosexuality is still 100% ILLEGAL (last vote i think all but one senator voted to keep it illegal ''it is not part of our culture'') we gets down like that. USA and outside groups stay heated. :umad:
Ofcourse there are some gay people around but they know how to lay low and nobody really cares what you do at home anyway but just not in public or you gon have troubles with the law and the local community. keep it coded. :ufdup:

you guys got people on the downlow there though? spreading HIV to women?

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you guys got people on the downlow there though? spreading HIV to women?

Not really no. Its not really a thing here. Might get a few cases here and there I guess but it certainly isnt a trend. Our problem is polygamy,hetero high risk behavior(careless prostitutes) and dispelling trash alt medicine. Brehs legit be having not 1, not 2, not 3....or 4 but like 5 wives. Which would be cool honestly but then they have 17 kids and cant feed and educate them all so they become deadbeats without ever getting a fair shot at life. Then you have guys in the rural areas that think sleeping with a virgin will cure you of HIV or some other shyt and some people just plain do not use condoms. Its a problem.

Peep this.
This site is pretty much like the nigerian version of thecoli: Undercover "down Low" Brother Trend. - Romance - Nigeria

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Ridiculous false equivalence. Homosexuality =/= pedophilia or pedo tendencies; if you think it does, it speaks to your own simple-mindedness.

pedophilia involves adults taking advantage of underage people. It's heterosexuals who comprise most pedophiles. Is there homosexual pedophilia? Of course, but that's not inherently related to the sexual orientation.

Consensual relationships (heterosexual, homosexual, or whatever else) are fine when both parties are of equal capacity to make the decision.

Forced relationships and encounters are always wrong. Pedophilia is always included under this category.
Incorrect

Throughout history homosexuality and pedophilia have usually gone hand in hand.

The fact that you don't know this just means that you are one of many in this thread that are posting from a point of pure ignorance

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I don't believe there's any evidence that pedophilia is genetic.

Homosexuality has been involved in nature across numerous species. It's a minority sexual orientation. It happens.

I'm not aware of pedophilia being observed in nature. What animals are preying on younger animals that aren't even sexually mature? If pedophilia is genetic, then there should be some evidence of pedophilia in other species too, I'd imagine.
It really doesn't matter what you believe

What matters is historical evidence

Please post some examples of "homosexual" animals that aren't defective in some way, thanks