Picture of Gabrielle Union with her step-son begs the question...

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Son, we talking about kids now?:leostare: So what if he is posing like that? Is that your kid?:sitdown: I bet some of yall not even mad at lil man but rather the fact that he has Gabby taking photos with him :francis: and not you. The other half are probably mad because their momma or step momma wasn't around or taking pictures with them:scust:. Lil man is whatever he wants to be, how does it really bother you if he is gay or not?:jbhmm:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That means she's encouraging it? People match with their children all the time and how tf is a child posing feminine? I swear you homophobes are weird, I guess he should practice ways to take more masculine photos.

I've never seen a boy wearing what his mom is wearing.

Let me find pictures of me rocking a gele at age 8 :mjlol:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This doesn't make sense

I get what he's trying to say.

Prepubescent children are technically nonsexual as it pertains to reproduction.
But as far as sexual feelings/attraction go... children have been known to develop those as early as 3

I'm sure just about every parent in here can attest to their son running around kissing every cute girl long before he knew what a vagina was

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I don't believe there's any evidence that pedophilia is genetic.

Homosexuality has been observed in nature across numerous species. It's a minority sexual orientation. It happens.

I'm not aware of pedophilia being observed in nature. What animals are preying on younger animals that aren't even sexually mature? If pedophilia is genetic, then there should be some evidence of pedophilia in other species too, I'd imagine.
The bold is just a lie. There are no homosexual animals. There are animals who engage in homosexuality activity at times for reasons unknown, but those animals still mate with the opposite sex making them bisexual. the technical definition of homosexuality is only being attracted to the same sex.

As far as pedophilia there are scientists working to legitimize it as a sexual orientation right now. This is the beginning of the same kind of social engineering that has led to homosexuality now being acceptable.

Dr. James Cantor of CAMH has shown pedophilia is like a sexual orientation — a deep attraction that cannot change. Now, pedophiles who have never molested children are seeking social acceptance.

Is pedophilia a sexual orientation? | Toronto Star

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
She's a bad influence on him breh. Even if he was gay, he shouldn't be posing like that cause at the end of the day he is still a boy child.

Madness.

If the nikka is gay he gay.......fukk him posing got to do with it........could grow up to be somebody to change the world.....yall got to get yall minds out of this "gay= negativity" shyt.

fdsfa

New Notification^
Daps
. Lil man is whatever he wants to be, how does it really bother you if he is gay or not?:jbhmm:
i think its cause hes black and posing like a girl really

the coli dont hate gays, i think they just have a dislike for fem flamboyant gays, a lot of guys do but i dont think its hate cause even straight acting gays laugh at sissy type gays.

its also a reflection of what can happen to their kids, its a fear thing.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
nikkas is crazy in here

Yeah child either grows up hating himself, or hating you. And if he don't commit suicide, bets believe all those beatings will come back to haunt you when you old and gray and need that nikka to help you later in life.........

Encourage die alone behavior brehs......:mjlol:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
i think its cause hes black and posing like a girl really

the coli dont hate gays, i think they just have a dislike for fem flamboyant gays, a lot of guys do but i dont think its hate cause even straight acting gays laugh at sissy type gays.

its also a reflection of what can happen to their kids, its a fear thing.

I understand. I agree with it being a fear thing, primarily a fear of the subjects confidence to be who they are. My question is exactly how does it affect them? Is it their son? Is it their wife posing with their son? It's like the rompers, skinny jeans and whatever else the youth wears. Why does it bother people so much about what the next man has on his back? How can you be homophobic but care so much about how the next man dresses?

I mean he is a kid, who knows what he will grow into. As a parent, there are many of things to fear my kid growing into that would bring shame to my name and legacy. Being a flamboyantly gay person isn't one of them.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I understand. I agree with it being a fear thing, primarily a fear of the subjects confidence to be who they are. My question is exactly how does it affect them? Is it their son? Is it their wife posing with their son? It's like the rompers, skinny jeans and whatever else the youth wears. Why does it bother people so much about what the next man has on his back? How can you be homophobic but care so much about how the next man dresses?

I mean he is a kid, who knows what he will grow into. As a parent, there are many of things to fear my kid growing into that would bring shame to my name and legacy. Being a flamboyantly gay person isn't one of them.

I hate rappers who wear feminine clothes who deny they are gay. Only because I feel like they just trolling for attention and me being a hiphop head its like they mocking the shyt I love. That's my biggest grip with it. Skinny jeans and all that shyt I really don't care., it ain't my style. But when a nikka is dressed like Uzi Vert was a few weeks back and they acting like everybody else is tripping, its like naw cuzz.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I've never seen a boy wearing what his mom is wearing.

Let me find pictures of me rocking a gele at age 8 :mjlol:

I see it all the time.

I feel sorry for some of you dudes future children can't even do certain things without being showered with insults. He's a little kid. I hate when people apply adult behaviors to little kids. :smh:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Post the Jordan smiles first,

10250044_10152384579419719_4621772544729179962_n.jpg

Wade-Postgame.png

dw_crop_650.png

:russ:

Not D Wade :scust:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I see it all the time.

I feel sorry for some of you dudes future children can't even do certain things without being showered with insults. He's a little kid. I hate when people apply adult behaviors to little kids. :smh:
On one hand y'all complain about black men not protecting and providing for the community but on the other hand you're directly complicit with the agenda to effeminize and emasculate black males.