Pics Included: I MUST Admit I LOVE Black Hipster Chicks (Where Do Hipsters Usually Hang?)

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Hipsters are a weird group. White dudes eat from hipster chicks regardless of her race but there is some white hipster chicks that like brothas...he chill weed smoking ones... Hipster black dudes? Idk

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
In ATL I've seen it go 50/50. This isn't from first hand knowledge because I've never been into the Hipster thing but my younger brother is (nose-ring, skateboarding, Skinny jeans, etc.) and that's all he dates is black hipster chicks (some of them are certified DIMES)

He's dating one right now, tall light-skinned chick, the issue I have is that most of them are lazy and think that their youths are going to go on forever, I told my brother to let that dumb broad and her illusions of being the next light-bright Janelle Monae go but he "loves" her so he gonna learn eventually

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
They're nice to look at but not my type personality wise most of the time.

Now black gamer women into comics and shyt but still black conscious are :blessed:

Talking to one right now. I wanna wife :noah:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Speaking of hipster black women, anyone ever heard Kilo Kish

2014-08-12-kilo.jpg

She makes some pretty catchy music. I'd also bend her cute ass like a pretzel.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I was "hipster" before it was a word or trend. I've always dated black and my husband is black. Yall love to stereotype but hate to be stereotyped. I wonder how many chicks dudes have passed up based on a rumour. :mjlol:

If im feeling a hipster black women I ain't passing up on shyt. I'm at least gonna see what's up.

I'm as atypical and non-stereotypically black as they come and I'm still pro-black and only interested in black women. To dismiss "alternative" black people would be doing to them what I wouldn't want done to me.

Last thanksgiving my cousin's friend tried to tell me she thought I was into white women because I'm well spoken and don't use much slang. Wanted to slap her with my cornbread.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them hoes b cuddling with them frail low T having cac dudes. Them broads can be annoying as fukk. Smut but do not wife, if u have to fukk with them

Zoe kravitz is bad as hell tho :whew:

Zoe Kravitz? That's the same chick who was a grown woman who's p*ssy was getting wet from talking to a 14 year old,pre-skirt hiphop version of Jaden Smith:sas1:

"Even more awesome for Zoe was spending time with the Smith clan when the cameras weren’t rolling. “There were moments that I was hanging out with Jaden and thinking, ‘I can’t believe you’re 14, I have to check myself, like what I say to you,’” she laughs. “He has so much personality and so much swag, he is so much cooler than I am. And he’s so handsome, I was always like, ‘When you’re older, you know, we’ll hang out…Nope, that’s inappropriate, you’re 14.’”

She can be had by nikkas if you willing to hang out in the same shytty spots hipsters hang at,question is do you still want her:scust:?Maybe after enough showers washing away that pinky stench:mjpls:..