Pics Included: I MUST Admit I LOVE Black Hipster Chicks (Where Do Hipsters Usually Hang?)

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As it was stated already, most hipster black chicks have a :mjpls:policy. Especially the ones that are in to comic books.

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
These are two prime examples of Blipster Girls:
Tanisha Long from Girl Code

Jessica Williams from the Daily Show

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
These chicks aren't hard to get at breh. I'm from New York, which is hipster haven now, and I had hipster chicks showing me love. Don't get it twisted though, there are quite a few that I've ran into that areon that anti-black man steeze heavy. But for the most part their cool. My girl is a hipster and she wasn't on that "no black men" steeze. They're just like any kind of woman to be honest. As long you got some good convo, are sociable, and have an array of interests, you shouldn't have any problems baggin em.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I live in Hampton Roads by Norfolk, Virginia. Kinda close to Norfolk State and downtown P-Town.
Well you're right there then...

Just don't be disappointed that you have to hang at white bars , around fakits, and at hipster over priced spots. Don't be disappointed that they hoes are just as fake as the rest and seem different but are really insecure and trying to fit in.

And don't ever wife one, as this is a phase. ... she will be a dif person in 3 years

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They are mostly c00ns there. Idk y, and I'm not trying to be funny. I was in the hunt for 4 weeks ..... in Boston while in a training class there. It's a socially gross area....

To have great black hipster chicks that look sexy and will still give a black guy some p*ssy...... u also need cool white people (I know you'd figure I'd say cool white people was an oxymoronic Phrase)