Pics Included: I MUST Admit I LOVE Black Hipster Chicks (Where Do Hipsters Usually Hang?)

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hipster girls are actually pretty open minded compared to most people. They aren't that hard to get esp if you do drugs :yeshrug:.

Its just the sistah hipsters that are ironically on that :mjpls:(not all of them) but even then, they're probably easier to bag than them instagram broads nikkas like to drool over.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
what in the blue hell is hard to get about these girls? :mjlol:

Every girl is hard to get to thecoli.... hoodrats, hipsters, educated black woman, alien black woman :mjlol:. The alien black woman on that :mjpls: , they only like aliens....

:camby:

We need to stop believing that we need to wear the skin tight suit cacs gave us to qualify as being "a real" black person. We also need to stop thinking that alternative black people can't get/aren't interested in other black people. It's foolishness and so restrictive. This dumb belief got us looking outside our race for companionship when it's not necessary at all.

I can bag any black woman I want to bag: "hood ratchet", "hipster", "nerd", "career oriented", "artsy" and everyone in between. Y'all can too.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what in the blue hell is hard to get about these girls? :mjlol:

Every girl is hard to get to thecoli.... hoodrats, hipsters, educated black woman, alien black woman :mjlol:. The alien black woman on that :mjpls: , they only like aliens....

:camby:

In defense of the coli,they don't think they hard to get if you white,just if you black:mjpls:

You gotta be kidding me yall,do you even believe in #blackexcellence or do you just think it sounds cool to say:scust:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
In defense of the coli,they don't think they hard to get if you white,just if you black:mjpls:

You gotta be kidding me yall,do you even believe in #blackexcellence or do you just think it sounds cool to say:scust:

Lot of folks here have really low self esteem. Shows in every single one of these topics.
Probably see women dressed a certain way and can't even make eye contact with them.
"She won't like me, anyway. Nobody likes me.":sadbron:

:scust:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Black hipster bytches love me. When they find out I can talk about random indie bands, surrealist art, and IPA beers they go crazy over me, especially the ones that are goo goo for cacs. Plus I'm a redbone :jrdnkak1:

NYC black hipsters are a weird bunch. There are legions of blipsters that dont associate with Caucasians but there are many that are relish being the token black person. All my blipster friends are the former, thank goodness

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I hate the hipsters at this vegan spot that's also a juice bar I go to sometimes. They're just so fake and smelly. It's so awkward there seeing them so obviously be the token black. If I wasn't a fan of vegan food I'd avoid it all together. The lines are so long and its like you can tell they do it for the novelty, just like with shopping at whole foods. :comeon:

I've never been a hipster. Just a tom boy. But that's because I grew up with nothing but bothers and I was used to wearing my brothers hand me downs. Never did it to look alternative. A girl I once took a class with in grad school told me she did it because it was a great way to get white guys. Yuck. She was a bland Zoe Kravitz type though.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Black hipster bytches love me. When they find out I can talk about random indie bands, surrealist art, and IPA beers they go crazy over me, especially the ones that are goo goo for cacs. Plus I'm a redbone :jrdnkak1:

NYC black hipsters are a weird bunch. There are legions of blipsters that dont associate with Caucasians but there are many that are relish being the token black person. All my blipster friends are the former, thank goodness

Yep.

Much of my NYC "hipster" homies are some of the most PRO BLACK people I know.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

:russ: That's the first time I ever head of a man calling himself a redbone.

I thought redbone was strictly for women; I guess things changed over the years:mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I hate the hipsters at this vegan spot that's also a juice bar I go to sometimes. They're just so fake and smelly. It's so awkward there seeing them so obviously be the token black. If I wasn't a fan of vegan food I'd avoid it all together. The lines are so long and its like you can tell they do it for the novelty, just like with shopping at whole foods. :comeon:

I've never been a hipster. Just a tom boy. But that's because I grew up with nothing but bothers and I was used to wearing my brothers hand me downs. Never did it to look alternative. A girl I once took a class with in grad school told me she did it because it was a great way to get white guys. Yuck. She was a bland Zoe Kravitz type though.

u do everything to be ironic:usure:

boston is a top 5 hipster homestead

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
If im feeling a hipster black women I ain't passing up on shyt. I'm at least gonna see what's up.

I'm as atypical and non-stereotypically black as they come and I'm still pro-black and only interested in black women. To dismiss "alternative" black people would be doing to them what I wouldn't want done to me.

Last thanksgiving my cousin's friend tried to tell me she thought I was into white women because I'm well spoken and don't use much slang. Wanted to slap her with my cornbread.

I'm happy you didn't waste good cornbread on her silly behind. Never waste your cornbread.

Last edited:

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
What keeps blipster males and females from dating each other?