Pics Included: I MUST Admit I LOVE Black Hipster Chicks (Where Do Hipsters Usually Hang?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Someone post that MJ no nikkas stonecold gif for OP
This one :dead:

full

Well you're right there then...

Just don't be disappointed that you have to hang at white bars , around fakits, and at hipster over priced spots. Don't be disappointed that they hoes are just as fake as the rest and seem different but are really insecure and trying to fit in.

And don't ever wife one, as this is a phase. ... she will be a dif person in 3 years
I would NEVER try to wife one. Ya boy just wanna fukk and toss them to the bushes.

Last edited:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Aren't "nerdy" black chicks on that :mjgoodhair: as well?

All the ones I've ran into have been.

Nooo brah noooo not at all. If by "nerdy" you mean "wears glasses that they don't need and has a pikachu doll" then maybe

But them real nerd/geek girls...

That own an N64

That know all types of anime

That don't really know how to dress but its cute anyway

Them's the good ones :noah:

Mr Rager

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Hipster girls are a weakness of mine.

I figure once I get my money up, I'll just be building up my harem....I don't like these "normy" mainstream type thots y'all be on. I like them underground/indie thots.

You sounding mad hipster right now breh

You got a sketchbook and a skateboard:youngsabo:?

Mr Rager

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
i thought hipsters were sexy back in the day when it was an actual sub culture. Super mainstream now and all the bird brained females are hipsters so they lost their charm for me.

Same here. I used to like them because they were...different. Then suddenly EVERYBODY started doing it just because it was "cool"

Now I hate them :demonic:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukked one black hispter chick

she said she like to hang in kids park and play on the climbing frames

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I agree with this.

Real talk...them white hipsters (and other hipsters) are so intimidated by black hipster brehs it's funny.

I don't really fukk with that scene, but I admit, some of my friends hang out at "hipster" spots and some of my friends could be considered "hipster" by some.

TBH...at this point hipster culture is very mainstream and it's absolutely not counter culture anymore...it got sucked up by the very thing they hated.
You sound like a hipster
:mjlol: