Pics Included: I MUST Admit I LOVE Black Hipster Chicks (Where Do Hipsters Usually Hang?)

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What keeps blipster males and females from dating each other?

The belief that the other doesn't exist or isn't interested lol. Also because due to hipster culture being a "white thing" a lot of black participants are graham crackers. Doesn't mean they all are though. My ass at least gonna find out rather than be on some "what's the point? She'll never like a guy like me" shyt.

:mjlol: at believing I'm less qualified to wife a black woman than some goofy cac with skin tight jeans and oversized glasses.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
what in the blue hell is hard to get about these girls? :mjlol:

Every girl is hard to get to thecoli.... hoodrats, hipsters, educated black woman, alien black woman :mjlol:. The alien black woman on that :mjpls: , they only like aliens....

:camby:
Breh a lot of these dudes talk out of their asses. They on the outside looking in and shyt and project their insecurities as real life. Hipster chicks being made out to be hard to get. Get the absolute fukk outta here.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I hate the hipsters at this vegan spot that's also a juice bar I go to sometimes. They're just so fake and smelly. It's so awkward there seeing them so obviously be the token black. If I wasn't a fan of vegan food I'd avoid it all together. The lines are so long and its like you can tell they do it for the novelty, just like with shopping at whole foods. :comeon:

I've never been a hipster. Just a tom boy. But that's because I grew up with nothing but bothers and I was used to wearing my brothers hand me downs. Never did it to look alternative. A girl I once took a class with in grad school told me she did it because it was a great way to get white guys. Yuck. She was a bland Zoe Kravitz type though.

tumblr_moxfswPSyC1r986t6o1_400.gif

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
All of these.

I see em around NYC all the time...they always got their hipster cac counterpart hand in hand. :mjpls:

Real talk, they the same...make excuses about black men but in reality they intimidated by a black man that ain't no bytch ass new black wearing a fancy dandy 1850s stove top hat and actually possesses testoterone.

They aren't worth your time breh...they a joke. And an unfunny one at that.

Their "pro-blackness" is an act. Their earthy and down demeanor is stripped verbatim from their tumblrs.

if you look like a good looking guy who is black then you'll be fine. if you look like a 'nikka' then you wont be fine. and i'm using chris rock's differentiation when I say that.

If this post confuses you, or upsets you....then you probably are the 'nikka' variant. I'm black and never had a problem with these chicks...or most chicks of other races. and I know why.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you look like a good looking guy who is black then you'll be fine. if you look like a 'nikka' then you wont be fine. and i'm using chris rock's differentiation when I say that.

If this post confuses you, or upsets you....then you probably are the 'nikka' variant. I'm black and never had a problem with these chicks...or most chicks of other races. and I know why.

We ignoring this?

:patrice: