Pics Included: I MUST Admit I LOVE Black Hipster Chicks (Where Do Hipsters Usually Hang?)

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Black hipster bytches love me. When they find out I can talk about random indie bands, surrealist art, and IPA beers they go crazy over me, especially the ones that are goo goo for cacs. Plus I'm a redbone :jrdnkak1:

NYC black hipsters are a weird bunch. There are legions of blipsters that dont associate with Caucasians but there are many that are relish being the token black person. All my blipster friends are the former, thank goodness
Exactly... I get it it that there are black hipster chicks that are ingrained in white culture, but the black hipsters I fukk with have majority
Black friends for the most part.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukk them "I wasn' able to see the 80s so let me try to dress like them" wenches.
where the afro centric black women at?

:noah:

181568_10150090735373014_702573013_6400537_7547714_n%255B1%255D.jpg

both groups are the phoniest the black female side have to offer.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
hipsters are funny. Claim you're doing things to branch out and be different from others, but really you're just following the crowd and being like everyone else

hipster, is code for not being knowledgeable or hip to anything at all.
it's just a buzz word for posers playing dress up.

Art Barr

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
post-college life??
  • live plays
  • alternative movie theaters
  • film festivals (lurk the side rooms)
  • s&m clubs/shops
  • liberal cause protests/volunteer shyt
  • music festivals (lurk the side stages)
  • non-franchised art supply stores
  • indy art exhibit things
to get in their pants??
  • you need some kind of art/talent (photography is a good choice- for many reasons)
  • be alternative in one demonstrable way (if nothing else?? think adventurous sex)
  • be open-minded (or at least willing to listen with a neutral facial expression)
these women might not introduce you to all their friends
but they will see you 1-on-1

Take it from me too. Big co-sign. A lot of the hippie black chicks are invovled with some type of alternative art. Wheher thats painting, creating clothes like fashion stuff, or music. Lately I've been seeing a lot of them becoming poets @ spoken word events.

TO be honest tho, you can find a black hipster chick that likes black guys, you just have to be on some other/different ish.

Those tims or Js arent really gonna get her attention like you wearing some Vans/Converse.

I also find that they are almost always too "open-minded", give and a curse really. They seem to not know who they are deep down inside and end up doing a bunch of things and taking up a bunch of skills looking for this passion rush that will consume their lifes. But I will say they are always down to roll up usually and have a lot of friedns from different backgrouns.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just game up on these girls. If you can analyses her "problems" you can outclass her, n'est pas?

this is the main problem with hipster women.
they are that weird mental chick from high fidelity.
that, was not Lisa bonet.
Lisa bonet, or Zoe is the archetype look wise and the mental girl from high fidelity is their mental makeup, real talk.
I wanna say they have a no nikka policy because of how offbrand Lenny kravitz was to Lisa bonet.
it is like they won't feel you because of the past transgressions of their leaders father.
black hipsters are like some inside joke on Lenny kravitz, that I don't think even hipsters realize cause they are phoney and don't really be on shyt.

Art Barr

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In ATL I've seen it go 50/50. This isn't from first hand knowledge because I've never been into the Hipster thing but my younger brother is (nose-ring, skateboarding, Skinny jeans, etc.) and that's all he dates is black hipster chicks (some of them are certified DIMES)

He's dating one right now, tall light-skinned chick, the issue I have is that most of them are lazy and think that their youths are going to go on forever, I told my brother to let that dumb broad and her illusions of being the next light-bright Janelle Monae go but he "loves" her so he gonna learn eventually

I agree. Perpetual childhood. A lot of them are developmentally arrested and become stuck when they start getting to 22-28. At least in my experience with the hipster crowd. They were probably told they were "different and special" by their parent(s) while growing up. "Follow your dreams honey. Everything will work out for you. You're soooo creative."

:comeon::beli:

Most likely they'll continue to strive to "not conform" until they realize their lives are as empty and hollow as the lives of those they despise. Whatever.