Pics Included: I MUST Admit I LOVE Black Hipster Chicks (Where Do Hipsters Usually Hang?)

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
hipster, is code for not being knowledgeable or hip to anything at all.
it's just a buzz word for posers playing dress up.

Art Barr
Bunch of Remy's from Higher Learning. Try hards that can't fit in anywhere else so they do this shyt.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this is the main problem with hipster women.
they are that weird mental chick from high fidelity.
that, was not Lisa bonet.
Lisa bonet, or Zoe is the archetype look wise and the mental girl from high fidelity is their mental makeup, real talk.
I wanna say they have a no nikka policy because of how offbrand Lenny kravitz was to Lisa bonet.
it is like they won't feel you because of the past transgressions of their leaders father.
black hipsters are like some inside joke on Lenny kravitz, that I don't think even hipsters realize cause they are phoney and don't really be on shyt.

Art Barr

What?

You guys need to expand your minds.

All I'm hearing is "I don't fit into the 'Black Hipster Girl' checklist."

Lame-o shyt.

Just out game the bytch. :heh:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
fukked one black hispter chick

she said she like to hang in kids park and play on the climbing frames

:dwillhuh: ........ :mjlol:..,... I'll pass....to old for hipsterism, just give me a nice natural haired professional chick...that can actually name 26 countries in Africa....and i'm good for "different" .. :ehh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Nerdy, hipster, artsy black chicks love me (had a french black chick try to holla 2 months ago til she saw my paag) but then again I was an art major and I like various forms of music and art. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Also, when is skateboarding hipster now? I've been skateboarding before the term "hipster" been even a thing.

Man...I go rip up the streets here and we real n!ggas that ride. We ain't no skinny jeans wearing ear gauge pierced sensitive artists punks. Man my skate crew mad hood that I run with.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
We need to stop believing that we need to wear the skin tight suit cacs gave us to qualify as being "a real" black person. We also need to stop thinking that alternative black people can't get/aren't interested in other black people. It's foolishness and so restrictive. This dumb belief got us looking outside our race for companionship when it's not necessary at all.

I can bag any black woman I want to bag: "hood ratchet", "hipster", "nerd", "career oriented", "artsy" and everyone in between. Y'all can too.
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
if you look like a good looking guy who is black then you'll be fine. if you look like a 'nikka' then you wont be fine. and i'm using chris rock's differentiation when I say that.

If this post confuses you, or upsets you....then you probably are the 'nikka' variant. I'm black and never had a problem with these chicks...or most chicks of other races. and I know why.
Dude...

I consider myself a slightly nerdy yet suave and handsome black man that toots his own horn (pause). Women check me out here NYC everyday.

I've been noticing alot more asian women checking me out as late...funny :wow:

ALSO..THIS POST DESERVES A NEG FOR SOME TERRIBLY RACIST IMPLICATIONS...WHY DID i TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY?
Ride a skateboard..

If you skate...you immediately got a one up on the competition when it comes to hipster women...

That's why I'm happy I do it...and not to be cool...but because it benefits my health.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Take it from me too. Big co-sign. A lot of the hippie black chicks are invovled with some type of alternative art. Wheher thats painting, creating clothes like fashion stuff, or music. Lately I've been seeing a lot of them becoming poets @ spoken word events.

TO be honest tho, you can find a black hipster chick that likes black guys, you just have to be on some other/different ish.

Those tims or Js arent really gonna get her attention like you wearing some Vans/Converse.

I also find that they are almost always too "open-minded", give and a curse really. They seem to not know who they are deep down inside and end up doing a bunch of things and taking up a bunch of skills looking for this passion rush that will consume their lifes. But I will say they are always down to roll up usually and have a lot of friedns from different backgrouns.

This.

But the hipster scene here is really odd. Like all our blipsters are kinda still hood mostly because loads of people here in the D went to Wayne State University and the Hipster Enclave stretched from there because the apartments were cheap, the dive bars were cool and the music scene was ripe. I actually know a few blipster couples though who are doing hella better than their professional counterparts. It all stems down to people knowing what they are getting when they star. If you are cool with a chick who may go with long stretches of unemployment, or bouncing from job to job. Liberal Arts degrees but no internship experience then go for it.

But honestly as time changes the modern man/woman changes. I mean being "well-rounded" to most people includes some hipster shyt. Knowing your coffee is just as important as knowing your wine. Yoga is mainstream, having some obscure artists you like is ok. Knowing at least a little about the art/film world is kinda expected.

Its kinda like in the 2000's when the whole "metrosexual" thing was going on and being a well groomed man became mainstream....:manny:

But get a fixie....hipster chicks love fixies. :lolbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You can find black hipsters at the white mall. They'll be the chicks dressed like Lisa bonet not looking at you

Last edited:
Daps
We need to stop believing that we need to wear the skin tight suit cacs gave us to qualify as being "a real" black person. We also need to stop thinking that alternative black people can't get/aren't interested in other black people. It's foolishness and so restrictive. This dumb belief got us looking outside our race for companionship when it's not necessary at all.

I can bag any black woman I want to bag: "hood ratchet", "hipster", "nerd", "career oriented", "artsy" and everyone in between. Y'all can too.
do you really believe that 75 percent of thecoli males is bagging anything to begin with?

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Yep look for the hipster white men like the first commenter said. Any cafe/coffee shop/teastore (think not starbucks - boutique coffee shops, teavanna). Art galleries. Coachella. Go to any mall with a Zara. Go to any rave. Lastly, go to any (non urban, and urban is coded for black btw) tattoo shop. look for the chicks with the weird one liner quotes and mystic symbols tats in strategic places to provoke conversation like elbow creases, cater-corner and 45 degress to the small of her neck, and where bra fat (if she had any, hipsters dont) begins. Also the Shhh... and mustache tattoo on the pointer finger. Also if you a bruh, you got to come off like Jidenna to win. Johnny Depp is the gawd though. Godspeed, young grasshopper. :salute:

whknorth

WHK North Jesus
Daps
Reppin
WHK North
These chicks aren't hard to get at breh. I'm from New York, which is hipster haven now, and I had hipster chicks showing me love. Don't get it twisted though, there are quite a few that I've ran into that areon that anti-black man steeze heavy. But for the most part their cool. My girl is a hipster and she wasn't on that "no black men" steeze. They're just like any kind of woman to be honest. As long you got some good convo, are sociable, and have an array of interests, you shouldn't have any problems baggin em.
Jus koz it hasnt happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen.